MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Is UWC The East Coast's Strikeforce?   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Some people learn from success and others through abject failure. Savvy businessmen mix both and add a dash of historical lessons learned by others to make a recipe for success. S. Marcello Foran, the CEO of Ultimate Warrior Sports Development-the parent company of upstart MMA promotion Ultimate Warrior Challenge, seems to be one of those people. He even has a 7-step recipe to make UWC successful.

Article

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

UWC is actually pretty good...i went to one last october, and by far the best live mma event i have seen...lots of great fights

plus the uwc girls are pretty bangin

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

I went to October's event and overall was quite impressed. Well-produced with mostly great fights and a small but hot crowd. The fans seemed to be quite knowledgable of MMA too, also saw a lot of fans wearing UFC & WEC gear among other stuff.

The-Don » Posted 11/11/07 7:40:00PM

Hmm not bad I say the guy seems to underrstand the buisness, maybe they will get what they deserve and grow into a large Org but properly so they can sustain themselves. I wish them luck and I am gonna have to try an dcheck them out.

[View Full Version of this Page]