MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Antonio Silva Fights Yoshihiro "KISS" Nakao @ Sengoku 7   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

World Victory Road on Friday confirmed that Antonio Silva would compete on its Jan. 4 event, Sengoku 7. The EliteXC heavyweight champion is slated to face Yoshihiro Nakao.

The bout will be Silva's first since capturing the EliteXC title with a win over Justin Eilers on July 26. He is currently under suspension in California due to a positive test result for the steroid Boldenone, following the bout with Eilers.

LINK

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

so he loses his license in the US then right, because his year long suspension isn't up yet. Not that it's that huge of a deal, he can make a career fighting in Japan.

Posted by nickcuc547

so he loses his license in the US then right, because his year long suspension isn't up yet. Not that it's that huge of a deal, he can make a career fighting in Japan.

Silva Vs Hong Man Choi

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

He will do fine for himself in Japan.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Posted by nickcuc547

He will be a superstar over there.

He's fighting Yoshihiro "KISS" Nakao

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

He can make money in Japan for sure, but it might burn bridges here in the states.

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Is that the guy who kissed Heath Hering?

Bobby-B-Bonkers » Posted 10/20/08 3:21:00PM

i think you mean "EX" - EliteXC Heavy Weight Champ.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Posted by machodog76

That is him.

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

I agree Silva is going to be a beast overthere. After the way he fought Eilers, I'm more excited for him over there then over here for sure

Posted by cmill21

Posted by machodog76

That is him.

No tongues this time round though........

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

Yo come on baby just a lil kiss...nah B...yo you gonna give it me...byah!

Should be easy money for Silva. Should be a significant weight and height disadvantage as well as Yoshihiro is 5'10 220lbs. There is always the outside chance of Yoshihiro landing a bomb as he does have pretty heavy hands.

Yoshihiro is pretty well versed in submissions so more than likely I think this ends in a TKO with Antonio pounding from top position.

Antonio should be an instant fan favorite and there's a lot of good fights out there for him.

candynuts » Posted 12/6/07 1:36:00PM

Wow, Yoshida vs. Kikuta on the card as well? Its shaping up to be a damn good card.

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Posted by Wolfenstein Yo come on baby just a lil kiss...nah B...yo you gonna give it me...byah! Should be easy money for Silva. Should be a significant weight and height disadvantage as well as Yoshihiro is 5'10 220lbs. There is always the outside chance of Yoshihiro landing a bomb as he does have pretty heavy hands. Yoshihiro is pretty well versed in submissions so more than likely I think this ends in a TKO with Antonio pounding from top position. Antonio should be an instant fan favorite and there's a lot of good fights out there foTHhaks r him. Thanks I haven't seen that one in a while. I laughed my ass off the first time

[View Full Version of this Page]