MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Anderson Silva to face loser of Light Heavyweight Clash   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

ANDERSON SILVA will top the bill at UFC 95 in London, SunSport understands.

But the 33-year-old Muay Thai master will NOT face light heavyweight superstar Chuck Liddell.

Instead, we can reveal matchmaker Joe Silva is considering offering the Brazilian a fight with the loser of one of the two big light heavyweight clashes taking place at UFC 92 on December 27.

link

EvenFlow » Posted 11/9/08 6:40:00PM

Anderson vs Rashad pleasseeeee

emac_cleary » Posted 5/2/07 7:32:00AM

for some reason i though they meant loser of wandy and rampage

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by emac_cleary

for some reason i though they meant loser of wandy and rampage

Could be the loser of that fight as well...I'm assuming it will depend on who's more injury free.

HumanTarget » Posted 4/16/08 7:47:00PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Why? Rashad would be finished fast. Why not Rampage or Wandy?

GrandMaster313 » Posted 6/9/07 7:01:00PM

Im calling it right now!!!!!!

SILVA VS SILVA!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaleHorse » Posted 7/24/07 5:30:00PM

Posted by HumanTarget

Posted by EvenFlow

To prove that Rashad isn't even a top 5.

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by HumanTarget

Posted by EvenFlow

im gona be so happy when rashad wins the belt all you haters can finally STFU, im so sick of hearing how hes not a top 5 or top 10 top W/E in the months too come the beast that is rashad evans is going to shock the hell out of alot of you, hopefully you blinding hate for him will let you see he's the future of the division

Solidus » Posted 4/24/07 7:39:00PM

That's gonna be bad for whoever loses their fight....to set them up for another loss. If Wand or Rampage loses twice in a row it could be very bad for their careers

Muay-Thai_Mogwai » Posted 6/3/07 8:08:00AM

Either Forrest or Rashad will do just fine, ive been waiting for both of them to get KTFO. Although Wandy and Page would be good fight with the spider.

Posted by HumanTarget

Posted by EvenFlow

lol do i really have to explain, its not obvious i want him to lose to anderson

imanidiot777 » Posted 1/22/08 12:25:00PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by HumanTarget

Posted by EvenFlow

im gona be so happy when rashad wins the belt all you haters can finally STFU, im so sick of hearing how hes not a top 5 or top 10 top W/E in the months too come the beast that is rashad evans is going to shock the hell out of alot of you, hopefully you blinding hate for him will let you see he's the future of the division

Are you even suggesting he could beat Anderson Silva?

Posted by king_katool

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by HumanTarget

Posted by EvenFlow

says the guy with teh chuck av, i bet you thought he was getting teh belt back right? trhen rashad khtfo, i must say im not a fan of rashad but i was happy when that happened, no undeserving title shot for chuck anymore (at least at LH)

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by king_katool

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by HumanTarget

Posted by EvenFlow

says the guy with teh chuck av, i bet you thought he was getting teh belt back right? trhen rashad khtfo, i must say im not a fan of rashad but i was happy when that happened, no undeserving title shot for chuck anymore (at least at LH)

no im not suggesting rashad beats the spider, im a fan not an idoit and my av was suppose to be a gif but was too big and i nvr bothered to change it , take a closer look, chucks about to goto sleep

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

I hope he fights rampage as opposed to rashad(i could very well be wrong, but i have both picked to lose).

Rampage IMO can make for a very very interesting fight against Silva.
No one in the division has the Chin/Stand-up defense that he does. If anybody could go toe to toe with silva and frustrate silva's style its him.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]