MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jardine's done messing around   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

KEITH JARDINE says he is more focussed than ever to get to the top of the UFC’s light heavyweight division following his win over Brandon Vera.

The 32-year-old won a split decision against his fellow American in an underwhelming fight at UFC 89.

But The Dean of Mean admits he entered the bout in a more cautious manner following his 36-second defeat at the hands of Wanderlei Silva at UFC 84 in May.

Jardine said: “I’m done messing around. I’ve had a couple of big wins and a couple of big losses and this fight was all about just changing my game a little bit.

“I’m starting over right now. I wanted to do things a little bit differently and work my way back to the top.

“I’ve always considered Brandon the best kickboxer in both the light heavyweight and heavyweight divisions.

“He’s better than Chuck Liddell, better than Forrest Griffin and the others so this was a huge fight for me.

“I was really confident when it went to the judges’ decision because I knew I’d won the first and third rounds.

LINK

Gipper » Posted 1/11/08 3:14:00PM

jardine is a tough dude. it will be interesting to see who his next fight will be. props for another huge win.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Jardine is sikkkk

cmb19932 » Posted 6/4/08 11:29:00AM

jardine is exciting but very inconsistant but if he pulls a forrest and by that i mean he takes an embarising defeat and becomes more focused and less eratic he can beat any lhw in the world

iwannabesedated » Posted 1/21/07 9:47:00PM

Its must be the Nipple Tweek.

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

obviously

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Interested to see if Karo does it in his next fight.

GrandMaster313 » Posted 6/9/07 7:01:00PM

props to Jardine but I'm interested to see if he loses his next fight. He is very inconsistant and i dont think he is as exciting to watch as some of you say he is. I think the most exciting fight i saw him in was when he hammer punched Forrest Griffen's face into the mat ! Other than that his fight with Lidell for the most part other than the knockdown was boring and this fight was boring.
Just my opinion

jgtribbett » Posted 3/15/07 6:33:00PM

jardinelooked way less goofy in this fight than past fights...
good for him alothught i wasnt so sure he won

[View Full Version of this Page]