MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Pete Sell vs. Josh Burkman   [View Full Version]
pinoymixplaya » Posted 6/27/07 10:17:00PM

Who takes this? I am thinking if Pete makes weight w/o being drained of his energy and such, he will win. If not, Burkman by UD.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i would rather drown my self in my toilet bowl then ever bet on a pete sell to win a fight

Kracker_Jap » Posted 12/27/07 9:23:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i would rather drown my self in my toilet bowl then ever bet on a pete sell to win a fight

Funny, I agree with you but feel the same about Burkman

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Draw-Double KO.

No but really I think sell's power could win him this fight, because for some reason burkman likes to think he should try and strike with people even when he is a powerhouse wrestler.

Either Sell ends it in the first with a tko but if i gets out of the first round then burkman wins the decision with his wrestling.

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

haha I guess one of the only people who think Sell is going to win, he's heavy handed, and if he doesn't stop Burkman, then he'll win a UD.

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

Burkman by Knockout I have that feeling

gsquat » Posted 11/15/07 5:00:00PM

Burkman is a way better fighter than Sell. Anywhere this fight goes Burkman wins.

ziegler3334 » Posted 8/3/08 7:10:00PM

Burkman isn't a bad fighter. His last two fights were against good competition. Swick decisioned him in a boring fight. Hazelett subbed him, but hazelett is scray with the subs (he is now a black belt). So I'm thinking burkman will be able to hold his own against sell. Also, sell is coming down in weight and i think we will see the brandon vera effect and he will be exhausted quickly. I don't think brkman will be able to finish him, however.

Burkman, UD

ToeZup » Posted 2/24/08 8:50:00PM

Posted by gsquat

Burkman is a way better fighter than Sell. Anywhere this fight goes Burkman wins.

Yep, Burkman is the better fighter all around. I think Pete is an excititng fighter and I always feel like he's a c-hair shy from being a great fighter. He always has that chance but it never comes his way. I'm going to go way out on a limb here and go with Pete by ko/tko. It has to happen for him at some point.

[View Full Version of this Page]