MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Benji Radach: Facesmashing Fu   [View Full Version]
nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

Anybody else see this, that's about as dumb as Yves Edwards' Thugjitsu. But I'll give Radach credit, he fought a great fight and he did smash Ninja's face in.

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

trust me, me and my friends were laughing for a good 3 minutes straight. Elite XC is like the retarded cousin in the family of MMA

Poohbah » Posted 7/6/07 8:28:00PM

Yea, I was making fun of that last night. But Benji earned my respect in a very entertaining fight. I counted two double knockdowns, never seen that before.

Someone should convince him to drop that dumb reference. He is good enough to be taken seriously.

bullettdodger » Posted 8/26/07 10:38:00PM

Posted by Poohbah

Yea, I was making fun of that last night. But Benji earned my respect in a very entertaining fight. I counted two double knockdowns, never seen that before.

Someone should convince him to drop that dumb reference. He is good enough to be taken seriously.

Really awesome fight.

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by Poohbah

Really awesome fight.

yeah i was highly questioning my pick of someone who trains in facesmashing fu....glad benji proved me wrong
(ninja earned lots of respect too, that guy can really take a punch)

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Facesmashing Fu Bitches! Yeah, I thought at first it was funny too, but now I'm a believer. OK, admittedly nailing the fight in my picks and getting the underdog bonus doesn't hurt either.

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

radach has some serious power, i think a fight with him and lawler will be a good one, lawler should win but radach hits really really hard and he has decent hands too so he's definitely a threat to win.

Pyrenus » Posted 1/29/07 9:12:00AM

I remember when he fought Sherk in the UFC. He looked really good but ate some vicious elbows that ended the fight due to a cut. I thought his wrestling would give Rua problems, but was surprised at how much his stand up has improved.

Amigop » Posted 10/6/08 12:44:00AM

I though Yves Edwards thug jitsu was amazing both fighters, Edwards and Radach, are good its just they have a tacky sense of humor

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

i thought it was funny, retarded but funny

[View Full Version of this Page]