MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Benji Radach!!   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

Wow after a injury riddled lay off, to come back and put a beatdown of Murillo "ninja" Rua is huge. IMO he desrves a fight for the EXC title with the winner of Lawler/Villaseinor(sp) His striking looked great. Very crisp and he poured it on thick. After this fight i think he could take the title away from either guy(lawler/joey V) What do you guys think?

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

I think he did well and should definately get the winner of Lawler-Villasenior 2.

Matimus » Posted 8/23/07 11:57:00PM

I missed this fight I knew it was gonna be good.

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

Posted by Matimus

I missed this fight I knew it was gonna be good.

Here is the fight
LINK

Kracker_Jap » Posted 12/27/07 9:23:00PM

I had faith in Benji all day long

The Guy Grew up here in the 360 and still lived here full time till he went down to train at randy's

Check my favs list he has always been on it and is my fav fighter out of this area

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

Have to admit I really underestimated Benji in this fight. Rua just never looked the same after he caught that first good right hand. He kept coming forward but he looked sluggish. Awesome fight though, wow! I love watching Ninja fight, win or lose he puts on an awesome show. Big props to Benji, he was throwing some serious leather.

cj_striker » Posted 10/24/07 1:01:00AM

I personally would love to see Lawler vs. Radach, that would be a great match. And I would also like to see both these guys back in the UFC.

JuggaloWarrior878 » Posted 1/15/07 11:33:00AM

thats my official boy. nice 9 points on him.

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

I thought murilo would win. But damn I was impressed with Benji. He was vicious. I looked down at one point though and looked back up and both were knocked down. what happened? i thought they almost double KO'd each other

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

that was probably one of the sloppiest fights i have ever seen. they KOed each other twice and they both seemed punch drunk two minutes into it. the grappling exchanges were slow and messy and neither looked too good. don't get me wrong, ti was entertaining but it was very low quality imo.

Kracker_Jap » Posted 12/27/07 9:23:00PM

I think you could call it sloppy if they missed most of there punches but they didn't, they were landing most

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I think you could call it sloppy if they missed most of there punches but they didn't, they were landing most

i agree, they all knew they were the 1st fight aired, & that elitexc is close to dying....everyone seemed to be trying to put on a show tonight
i was thrilled w/ the event

disorderlyvision » Posted 2/22/07 12:49:00PM

I just realized i got an underdog bonus for picking benji. i didn't know he was that big of an underdog going in.

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

that was probably one of the sloppiest fights i have ever seen. they KOed each other twice and they both seemed punch drunk two minutes into it. the grappling exchanges were slow and messy and neither looked too good. don't get me wrong, ti was entertaining but it was very low quality imo.

Ah good, I wasn't alone on this one.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Ah good, I wasn't alone on this one.

That makes three of us.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]