MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Cro Cop To Overeem: Don't Go There Next Time   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

While talking about his recent no contest against Alistair Overeem at DREAM 6, Mirko Cro Cop has promised to deliver during a rematch on December 31. He also issues a warning to Overeem: Don't hit too close to the groin or expect similar revenge.

Article

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Haha. Man, imagine eating a kick from mirko to the plumbs. I cant even imagine it.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

I guess a man can only take so many shots to the pills. Imagin if he unleashed a left kick straight to the pills of Overeem.

The-Don » Posted 11/11/07 7:40:00PM

yea.. i have a feeling at the next fight were going to see a very different CroCop and we'll see changes in overeem espicially when they are in close.. Overeem might be a bit more hesitant to use knees, not for the fact he may hit the groin but if it happened again instead of warnings and NC it might end in a loss... CroCop I think is coming out for blood.. hopefully he uses the knowledge of this last fight to better prepare for the next one.

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

so.....Bob Sapp & Overeem hit him in his junk.

didnt Kongo or Gonzaga hit him in his balls? or was it both? someone please help clarify as i have no way of watching

Bowen50 » Posted 6/21/07 12:42:00PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

didnt Kongo or Gonzaga hit him in his balls? or was it both? someone please help clarify as i have no way of watching

Kongo did 2 or 3 times.

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

GG didnt, it was Kongo, about 4 times.

aaa9erh8er » Posted 10/28/07 4:52:00PM

shit at least for times but CC still had that im uin the army look on his face.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

the real question is how long before they have to be removed?

Cro Cop truely has balls of steele

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

jgtribbett » Posted 3/15/07 6:33:00PM

go gettem cro cop, play dirty

ThePlague » Posted 8/23/07 9:55:00PM

Maybe this is what he needed to give him the killer instinct to fight Overeem next time. He looked like hell last time, and may have been on the road to an epic ass-wooping.

[View Full Version of this Page]