MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
campaign to get james thompson on pfp top 10   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Huckit » Posted 1/25/07 7:44:00PM

come on guys add him to ur pfp hes earned it

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

why? Who has he beat that is a Top 10 guy or close to it? Was it his performance against Butterbean that has put him over the top in your mind?
Is this just a pointless thread?

deadcore » Posted 1/31/07 12:55:00PM

I would say it must be a joke or something because he isn't a good fighter at all.

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

Posted by madmarck

why? Who has he beat that is a Top 10 guy or close to it? Was it his performance against Butterbean that has put him over the top in your mind?

Wow never expected anyone to fall for this lame troll attempt and actually take it seriously.

AchillesHeel » Posted 2/3/07 10:04:00AM

Nice one.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

he beat yoshida. the gatekeeper.
WAR MEGA PUNK!!!!!!!

johnafirth » Posted 1/24/07 3:21:00PM

Posted by madmarck

Whether you're a fan or not, that was a BS stoppage.

poll77 » Posted 3/1/07 8:10:00AM

pointless thread, but its pretty damn funny

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by johnafirth

Posted by madmarck

Whether you're a fan or not, that was a BS stoppage.

So its like saying Tito vs Ken 2 was a premature stoppage. Sure maybe. But wait 10 seconds longer and he would have beeb F*cked.

MethodMan » Posted 2/16/07 4:52:00AM

I am not a fan but butterbean just kind of fell on him, the ref did not think he was moving, could you move with Butterbean on top of you, was he in trouble or likly to go out anytime soon Noooope. Having pounds of flubber on top of you aint nice but it aint going to make you tap either, unless it covers your face and gets in your mouth suffocation by Butterbean. Plus once Butterbean is down he can not get back standing again without assistance from a small crane so if Thompson had been able to sweep or squirm his way to top position he could have ended Butterbean. Still dont think he should be in the P4P top ten though maybe the heavyweight if he racks up some more wins. Just remember Genki Sudo beat butterbean now there is a fighter who should be in the Top ten pound for pound just for that win alone.

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

I seriously tried. The MMA Rankings on the these boards wouldn't let me. It kept saying " Error, you are trying to submit something that is knowingly false."

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

deadcore » Posted 1/31/07 12:55:00PM

Me too! Tried to submit my entry for him but my computer started on fire. Maybe next time.

Northrend » Posted 2/25/07 10:37:00PM

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor

James>FEDOR!!!!!!

hehe

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

Posted by Northrend

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor

James>FEDOR!!!!!!

hehe

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor>Big Nog>Enson>Couture

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor>Babalu>Shogun>Rampage>Liddell

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor>Big Nog>Henderson

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor>BigNog>Henderson>Chonan>A.Silva

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor>Babalu>Shogun>Rampage>Lindland>Lutter>Pele>Hughes>GSP

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor>Babalu>Shogun>Rampage>Lindland>Lutter>Pele>Hughes>GSP>Sherk

JamesThompson>Yoshida>Hunt>TK>Fedor>Babalu>Shogun>Rampage>Lindland>Lutter>Pele>Hughes>GSP>Sherk>Diaz>Gomi

James Thompson = UFC LW, WW, MW, LHW, HW Champion AND Pride HW, MW, WW, LW Champion

Beat that Randy Couture!!!

We_Todd_Did » Posted 1/24/07 8:29:00PM

I've tried many times to logically deduce why James Thompson has so many cultish followers, being as objective as I can, and only two conclusions seem to make any sense:

1.Blatant homosexual man-love

2.People who think they can become a world-class fighter by watching enough DVD's

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]