MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC video game available for pre-order   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

MMAMania.com

UFC 2009 ‘Undisputed’ is an explosive fighting game detailing the action, intensity and attitude of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Featuring an authentic and comprehensive UFC atmosphere, including an extensive roster of the best mixed martial arts fighters in the world, players will push the envelope with a powerful new game engine and put their best fighting disciplines to the test in the world famous Octagon.

Mchubb316 » Posted 2/14/07 2:00:00PM

I would like to see more of the game. Reviews, and is the game play fluid? I think and hope it will be as realistic as possible, but I am still wanting more info.

tooly236 » Posted 9/4/08 6:50:00PM

As long as they have Joe Son in there, I'm buying it

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

Is anyone really going to preorder this when it's about ten months away?Seriously this game is still in the beta stage. It seems like they've run out of loot and now they're trying to raise money to finish the game.

allmotormark » Posted 1/17/07 4:53:00PM

Posted by tooly236

As long as they have Joe Son in there, I'm buying it

JOE SON DO

Covers everything but defending the NUT SACK GROUND AND POUND, hahaha

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Is anyone really going to preorder this when it's about ten months away?Seriously this game is still in the beta stage. It seems like they've run out of loot and now they're trying to raise money to finish the game.

well if they have, we better hurry the helll up & pre-order

tlangley » Posted 9/23/07 8:34:00PM

Can't Wait!!

[View Full Version of this Page]