MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
MMAWeekly Rankings Updated   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

The latest MMAWeekly Rankings were released on Tuesday, March 6th. This system ranks the top ten MMA fighters from all across the world in each of the five major weight classes, as voted on by the MMAWeekly staff.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

jaba » Posted 2/24/07 5:30:00PM

tHESE RANKINGS ARE HORRIBLE, tim sylvia at 6 after being outstruck by couture, and couture at 5 after beating sylvia, whatta joke. And how does a win over babalu who seems to be all washed up these days give Lambert the ten spot. Clearly the people at MMA weekly have no clue what makes someone worthy of a top ten spot, and are too highly susceptable to the hyping of shitty fighters by the UFC to make there talent scarce divisions look better.For the true Top ten MMA rankings click my name and check my rankings.

Polynikes » Posted 1/24/07 10:39:00PM

Lambert at 10, but no Rashad Evans?'

FaMuLa » Posted 2/3/07 2:43:00AM

Wheres sean sherk?

illinifighter » Posted 2/9/07 5:37:00PM

yeah thats pretty bad no sean sherk and hayato sakurai is #1 even though he lost to takanori gomi

jkbigdaddy03 » Posted 2/26/07 2:01:00PM

Yeah I agree with the rest, the Rankings are off on those subject matters

poll77 » Posted 3/1/07 8:10:00AM

Posted by Polynikes

Lambert at 10, but no Rashad Evans?'

exactly what i was thinking

[View Full Version of this Page]