MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Mustapha Al-Turk Signs With The UFC!   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Ben_Hutch » Posted 11/21/07 11:53:00AM

Mustapha Al-Turk (6-3) has vacated the Cage Rage British heavyweight title and signed with the UFC, we can exclusively reveal.

He has signed a four-fight deal with the organisation and will make his debut before the end of the year, possibly against Cain Velasquez.

Link

Porch28 » Posted 2/11/07 3:08:00PM

Great signing bad first fight choice if it happens. Cain first round KO

Mustapha is incredibly well-rounded, he has no real weakness' in his game, I wouldn't be surprised if he beats Cain.

RMFG_187 » Posted 6/25/07 4:06:00AM

I like Al-Turk, very well rounded, but Cain just has dynamite in those fists. Bad first fight for Al-Turk. He should of started with someone like Hardonk.

Stills79 » Posted 7/6/07 7:58:00PM

Do they really not know how to spell organiZation?

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Posted by Stills79

Depends where you are from.... In England the use the "s" instead of the "z" in a lot of words. Considering that english comes from England, it's more likely us that don't know how to spell.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

great pickup i don't know why they would feed him cain i think more like a eddie sanchez is more like it

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

great pickup i don't know why they would feed him cain i think more like a eddie sanchez is more like it

Yea Eddie Sanchez would be my choice for his opponent, the kid always brings a fight, and should put Al-Turk in a good light. Cain I think is too much for him to handle.

Red-Dragon » Posted 6/23/07 8:48:00AM

Posted by Stills79

LOL at you. You speak English right?

Posted by Stills79

You only have 5 props for a reason......

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

They seem to be feeding the U.K guys to the wolves. I mean, bisping got lots of build up fights, then Al Turk and Hardy get fights where they have a very good chance of loosing. I think Cain will wreck Al-Turk tbh.

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Mustafa's a Great Fighter that I've been Keeping my eye on for a while and he's Absolutely Sick, He's an ADCC British Representative with Heavy Hands. Tough Fight for both Fighters and I don't see either Fighter Finishing each other

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

He's a little better than his record would indicate, but he's not an overtly athletic guy. It's a good gimme for Cain. He shouldn't have any trouble with Turk.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Lot of people saying Al-Turk is well rounded and could possibly even beat Velasquez

To be truthful, he hasn't fought anybody anywhere near the level of Cain Velasquez and he will be destroyed early in the 1st round.

Stills79 » Posted 7/6/07 7:58:00PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Stills79

Depends where you are from.... In England the use the "s" instead of the "z" in a lot of words. Considering that english comes from England, it's more likely us that don't know how to spell.

I did not know that. My apologiZe's. lol, sorry.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]