MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Jeremy May?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
haggiswashere » Posted 7/30/07 3:48:00PM

im watchin re runs and i am wondering what ever happened to that..uh..gentleman who put lime juice in matt browns chew on TUF 7? I hated that guy and i was just wondering what happened to him and why didn't he fight at the finale?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

wiggum » Posted 6/25/07 5:24:00PM

he didnt fight at the finale because hes got nothing to offer....not a fan favorite...no accomplished background to relate to any other sport (like all american wreslter or judo gold medalist)....not a talented fighter.....and he got his ass handed to him bad.......id rather he stay out of the picture all together, he gives the sport a bad image

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

because no one liked him or wanted to see him fight on the finale.

haha true. true

Bowen50 » Posted 6/21/07 12:42:00PM

because he's still in a coma after that head kick he ate from Matt Brown

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by wiggum

he didnt fight at the finale because hes got nothing to offer....not a fan favorite...no accomplished background to relate to any other sport (like all american wreslter or judo gold medalist)....not a talented fighter.....and he got his ass handed to him bad.......id rather he stay out of the picture all together, he gives the sport a bad image

No background????? Are you crazy he was a master in Jeremy Jitsu, from what I can tell one of the most worthless fighting styles in the world. Their focus is on pissing ppl off then letting them kick you in the head!

Poohbah » Posted 7/6/07 8:28:00PM

Was that the guy who got nailed in the coconut by a soccer ball? I think it was CB who kicked it.

zach66700 » Posted 5/26/08 1:42:00PM

No it was Matt Brown and that was a very brutal KO

According to Dana, "One of the coolest KO's in TUF history."

Posted by zach66700

No he took one to the junk from a soccer ball but Im not sure if it was him or who kicked the ball.

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Yeh i think it was Cb. Clocked him right in the head

DevonFoxy » Posted 6/27/07 1:57:00PM

Posted by postman

Posted by zach66700

No he took one to the junk from a soccer ball but Im not sure if it was him or who kicked the ball.

Yes that would be Mr.Dollaway who I talked to and is looking to be put on the fight card in December if he can.

The_Italian_Stallion » Posted 5/13/08 4:43:00PM

Posted by zach66700

You're mixing up two things...

The "soccer kick" (legal) was Matt Brown against May (I think it was May) and then the knockout Dana was talking about was Matt Riddle's in the very first round of fights.

Posted by The_Italian_Stallion

Posted by zach66700

The "soccer kick" (legal) was Matt Brown against May (I think it was May) and then the knockout Dana was talking about was Matt Riddle's in the very first round of fights.

I think everyone is mixed up!

CB kicked a soccer ball that nailed may in the nuts in the house not in a fight.
Matt Brown kicked May with a round kick to the skull in their fight after May put lime juice in his Chew.
Now this is where I can't remember what happened. Did Riddle knock out the guy on the first show and he was like moaning and asking what happened? Was This KO infact the one Dana said was the best in Tuff history? Or was it the Brown over May KO? That I am not sure.

Posted by zach66700

The knockout he was talking about was the matt brown knock out. watch the fight online and you will see. I swear to god i watched it yesterday as i posted this topic and he did say it was the coolest.

Posted by postman

Posted by zach66700

I think everyone is mixed up!

CB kicked a soccer ball that nailed may in the nuts in the house not in a fight.
Matt Brown kicked May with a round kick to the skull in their fight after May put lime juice in his Chew.
Now this is where I can't remember what happened. Did Riddle knock out the guy on the first show and he was like moaning and asking what happened? Was This KO infact the one Dana said was the best in Tuff history? Or was it the Brown over May KO? That I am not sure.

I think dana just says words sometimes lol. he said that the matt brown was the coolest and he said the matt riddle was the most brutal i think. i htink he just says stuff sometimes

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]