MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
RIP Evan Tanner   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

He was one of my favs for a long time. He was always a pleasure to watch fight. Sorry to see him go...RIP.

Heres to hoping the UFC put him in the Hall of Fame at the next event because he is very deserving of it for what he did as a fighter and what he did for the sport.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

ive been a huge fan for years, and hes always been in my top 10 favs list. not many in this sport are even close to being as talented inside or interesting outside of the cage as he was and he will be missed. lets hope he found the peace hes been searching for. RIP evan, you are a great loss for this sport and to your many fans.

MMA » Posted 1/13/07 11:38:00AM

RIP Evan Tanner.

God bless.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

He also gave us a great motivational quote:
“Believe in yourself. Believe in your own potential for greatness. Believe that you can change the world. It is something that is within each of us.”
– Evan Michael Tanner 1971-2008

God bless you, Evan.

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

Posted by DCRage

He also gave us a great motivational quote:
“Believe in yourself. Believe in your own potential for greatness. Believe that you can change the world. It is something that is within each of us.”
– Evan Michael Tanner 1971-2008

God bless you, Evan.

RIP Tanner, you're always a winner in my mind

JBatch » Posted 3/28/07 1:19:00AM

Had nothing but respect for the man. I hope his soul is finally at rest. I am truly saddened by this tragedy. RIP Evan

redmist » Posted 1/25/07 8:44:00AM

He'll never truly be gone if we remember him, and we will remember him.

R.I.P Evan Tanner

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

I think he was one of the greatest fighters in UFC history.

dannyfrank » Posted 5/10/08 8:43:00PM

i honestly dont know what to say. you'll be missed by everyone

superfan » Posted 8/29/08 6:46:00PM

R.I.P Evan Tanner

keith-hackney1 » Posted 2/19/07 4:38:00PM

Evan tanner should always be remembered as one of a few selected stand out fighters who helped to build and shape this sport of MMA to where its at today. An absolute legend. Out of nowhere, boom !! just like that, still in shock to be honest, cant believe he's gone. At 37, he still had a few fights left in him, really sad day for MMA fans everywhere. Really sad news.

DoTheMMAth » Posted 12/26/06 1:28:00PM

Website logo changed for now to show respect to Evan.

RIP mate.

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Website logo changed for now to show respect to Evan.

RIP mate.

Thanks for doing that.

mrkennedy » Posted 7/10/07 6:23:00PM

RIP

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Evan tanner should always be remembered as one of a few selected stand out fighters who helped to build and shape this sport of MMA to where its at today. An absolute legend. Out of nowhere, boom !! just like that, still in shock to be honest, cant believe he's gone. At 37, he still had a few fights left in him, really sad day for MMA fans everywhere. Really sad news.

I totally agree with you, regardless on his last two performances, he still had fights in him.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]