MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Whats with the nipple pinching ??   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
the_01 » Posted 1/1/08 4:49:00PM

First GSP, now Rashad Evans. What is this nipple pinching phenomenon? I hope it doesnt catch up to other fighters, its kind of gay. Maybe its a voodoo thing that brings luck. Pretty soon were gonna see all fighters pinching their nipples before the fight. Id like to see female mma fighters do that, that'll be cool !!!

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

i said it as soon as he pinched his nipples that he was going to win. i said that if a Greg Jackson fighter pinches their nipples on camera they will automatically win that fight. when he got the KO i walked out of the room, then came back and remarked, "SEE, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU...IT"S THE NIPPLE PINCH!"

Bumpy » Posted 8/14/07 2:21:00PM

Yeah, every one that watched the fight with me that never seen a UFC fight befor was asking me what was up with the nipple pinching, I thought it was kind of gay myself.

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA » Posted 1/8/08 1:42:00AM

Nate marquart also did gsp's trademark sprint across the cage. maybe these secrets are why gsp dominates? lol

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

I firmly believe that it's an inside joke at the camp...I'm assuming that they ribbed GSP about it and it was obvious that Rashad made sure the camera saw him do it. It's either that, or it has become a superstition amongst the Jackson camp now.

Anyone know why Rashad had the infamous mugshot of Bill Gates on his shirt?

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

Good point about the pinching Grappler, And i also thought the Mug shot was very oddball? I wonder if he like GSP is paid by AFFLICTION to not waer other advertising?

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Nate marquart also did gsp's trademark sprint across the cage. maybe these secrets are why gsp dominates? lol

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DiabloFreak56 » Posted 5/6/08 7:18:00PM

Posted by the_01

First GSP, now Rashad Evans. What is this nipple pinching phenomenon? I hope it doesnt catch up to other fighters, its kind of gay. Maybe its a voodoo thing that brings luck. Pretty soon were gonna see all fighters pinching their nipples before the fight. Id like to see female mma fighters do that, that'll be cool !!!

that is true i was actually there. but we all said it hahaha

we went nuts when evans KO'd him

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by the_01

that is true i was actually there. but we all said it hahaha

we went nuts when evans KO'd him

you quoted the wrong post

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

My brother was like "Chuck goes down in 2..1..." than as soon as he turs to the tv "smack!" KO happens haha

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

instead of questioning why they do the nipple pinching just do what i do and pinch along.

Solidus » Posted 4/24/07 7:39:00PM

Posted by the_01
Id like to see female mma fighters do that, that'll be cool !!!

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

As I said in the spoiler thread for UFC 88, I haven't seen any real evidence that nipple pinching does anything in men. However, nipple pinching and sucking does cause certain hormones to be released in women.

Or I could be overthinking it.

Kracker_Jap » Posted 12/27/07 9:23:00PM

Watch the next Jackson trained fighter comes into the Octagon and clips on roach clips........

JOSHisSTYLE » Posted 6/10/08 9:56:00AM

I dont know why, but wresting in the highschool national duals, there were a few teams that would always pinch there nipples before putting there singlett on. there has to be a reason, besides superstition.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]