MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Murilo Ninja Rua   [View Full Version]
Northrend » Posted 2/25/07 10:37:00PM

Whats up with Ninja lately? This guy is one of my fav fighters but seems like he almost disappeared. I saw he beat Mark Wier a few months back but anyone got any info on when hes fighting next/how hes doing or what not Would be helpfull thanks. Hopefully he can rebound after that KO from Kang.

xthe_scottx » Posted 1/28/07 9:16:00PM

He is rumored to fight for EliteXC on May 5th.

Source

Northrend » Posted 2/25/07 10:37:00PM

oh wow that'd be awesome him vs villasenor!

D-Boy » Posted 1/26/07 8:17:00PM

Posted by Northrend

Whats up with Ninja lately? This guy is one of my fav fighters but seems like he almost disappeared. I saw he beat Mark Wier a few months back but anyone got any info on when hes fighting next/how hes doing or what not Would be helpfull thanks. Hopefully he can rebound after that KO from Kang.

I'm a ninja and a Weir fan so not being bias but he didn't look good against Weir, it was his first fight at 185 I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) so maybe he had problems with the cut but Weir was really schooling him for a while and was very close to a knockout. Seemed a bit nervous but maybe it was because he was fighting in the UK for I think his first time also. I think we will see where he is at in his next fight at 185

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

He has gone downhill in many peoples minds since his fight with Rampage. Even though he lost by descision many people thought he won (Rampage looked surpised at the result). I think Some guys have a hard time finding a division. Like Ninja and Dean Lister. Too small for LHW, and a big cut to 185.

[View Full Version of this Page]