MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
My appologies to Jason "The Punisher" Lambert   [View Full Version]
Nacho » Posted 1/19/07 1:01:00AM

I've been a Lambert fan since he made his UFC debut- especially when I heard he's a Deputy Sheriff for San Bernardino, CA. Well, after the defeat Rashaad handed him, I had to go with Babaloo. That bet was my only loss! Lambert looked great out there and came away with the KO. Sorry Lambert, I'm back on the Punisher bandwagon!

Ydoc » Posted 2/2/07 9:39:00AM

That really makes Rashad look like gold. The guy he beat just defeated Chuck's last defence. Impressive. Want to see more of Jason... would like him to fight Tito.

Mantis » Posted 2/22/07 5:10:00PM

very impressive KO by Lambert. what happens with Babalu now? Babalu is one of my favs. How many fights does he have left on his contract? Maybe he should drop to 185 and see what happens

JoeMimic » Posted 1/16/07 6:19:00PM

3,200 people had Babalu taking that fight I think we all owe Lambert an apology.

MMA » Posted 1/13/07 11:38:00AM

Sobral should have won. He had a bad game plan, just like he did with Liddell.

He kept running in with knees for some reason. He was bound to get hit like that and it's not like he has a good chin. I was more disappointed in Sobral's performance than Lambert's victory.

Sobral almost sank in the rear naked choke in the 1st round but he totally gassed after failing his submission attempt.

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

Posted by MMA

He kept running in with knees for some reason. He was bound to get hit like that and it's not like he has a good chin. I was more disappointed in Sobral's performance than Lambert's victory.

Sobral almost sank in the rear naked choke in the 1st round but he totally gassed after failing his submission attempt.

props. took the words out of my mouth

poll77 » Posted 3/1/07 8:10:00AM

The fight sure as hell surprised me I didn't think Lambert would have much of a chance against Babalu. Maybe because I've always been a big fan of Babalu or whatever but anyways congrats to Lambert for throwing a good wrinkle in the LHW division.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by MMA

Exactly what I thought.

[View Full Version of this Page]