MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Fedor Emelianenko: Brock Lesnar is ‘a fight I would like to have’ (Video)   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
casey64 » Posted 7/5/07 2:39:00PM

I like brock alot but he is not good enough to face fedor yet. It will be along time before he does face fedor too.

xposipx » Posted 4/30/07 2:39:00PM

Sad to see so many people commenting without watching the video. He called no one out and was pure class. The reporter just asked a bad question during the post UFC 87 hype. It would have been a dick move to disrespect her honest question...and he answered it in the best way possible. Give him a break.

Posted by xposipx

Sad to see so many people commenting without watching the video. He called no one out and was pure class. The reporter just asked a bad question during the post UFC 87 hype. It would have been a dick move to disrespect her honest question...and he answered it in the best way possible. Give him a break.

Pitbull09 » Posted 6/2/07 5:38:00PM

Funny but if Couture didnt get Fedor to the UFC, hopefully Lesnar will. I just hope he doesnt some how lose and cause the biggest upset ever and leave these forums full of Lesnar nuthugging posts for the next 10 years

xposipx » Posted 4/30/07 2:39:00PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by xposipx

If you don't understand, watch the video again. And again and again until it sinks in. Or don't and keep making icon posts.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by seanfu

Fedor Emelianenko (hmmmmm, what is the biggest spotlight money fight I can get in the US without actually having a challenge?)

I never really blamed Fedor before for taking creampuff asians with big names because there was a demand for the matchups and I was thinking, well don't blame Fedor, he's being pressured into these fights with the money and all the attention.

I take back everything. Calling out a barely prime 1-1 NCAA wrestler with few other skills is pretty shitty. (OH, LOOK!!! HE IS FAMOUS IN AMERICA AND HAS ALMOST 0 CHANCE OF WINNING!!!!! YAY MONNNEEEYYYY!!!!)

I can not express my disappointment.

Did you even watch the damn video?????????

Fedor never called out Lesnar.The woman asked him what he thought of Lesnars last fight,and Fedor said Lesnar has skills and has a very bright future in the sport.He then said Lesnar would be an intersting fight to him and it's a fight he would take if given to him.

PWNED!!! I swear that there are people who just look at the titles and if they don't like the fighter it's about they search the other comments for something to rag on the fighter about. Get with it. Plus Seanfu... so you're saying that Fedor fighting Japanese with no chance of winning but provide a draw is acceptable... but doing the same thing in the US is not? How in the world does that make sense?

My guess is you have always blamed Fedor, and that you look for anything to flame him about.

Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

It makes me laugh at the guys that are flaming him. If he answered that he had no desire to fight him because Brock it's good enough, you all would have said either:

1. He's scared of him or
2. He's disrespectful

After PRIDE went under and he refused to be owned (as opposed to employed) by UFC, he didn't have many options. He took some freak show matches to get paid and keep somewhat active. I'm just glad he has some competition again.

Posted by xposipx

Posted by casey64

Posted by xposipx

If you don't understand, watch the video again. And again and again until it sinks in. Or don't and keep making icon posts.

Your funny and so mature, i tell everyone on the playground do not mess with xposipx, it seems you have to be a dick about everything. You know what how about this, your so childish. that its not even funny

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

I know this... if Lesnar tried any of the antics he did with Herring against Fedor he would lose an arm. Fedor is a class act and while I don't have a problem with what Lesnar did, some fighter down the road is going to try and teach him a lesson by finishing the next sub he gets caught in.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

I always enjoy hearing Fedor speak. He's a class act who never disrespects any of the athletes and for that matter doesn't engage when Dana White makes dumbass remarks about fighters and their ability because they aren't signed with his organization. If Dana White had half of Fedor's class more fighters would want to sign and for that matter finish their contracts with him.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Lol funny everyone was saying Fedor shoulden't take it, Brocks an easy walk through, how about Randy taking it? What's the difference?

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Man, when are people going to learn that these headlines are answer to questions that are asked by a reporter?

If a reporter says "what do you think about a fight with so and so" and the fighter responds "well so and so is a great fighter with a lot of talent and great potential, I would be honoured to fight him" this does not constitute a fighter "calling out" another fighter.

What Jeff Monson did to Kimbo is "calling out" a fighter. Any time a reporter asks one fighter about another fighter everyone acts like the guy posted a video on youtube of him calling the guy's mom fat or something. What's he supposed to say? "Nah, I'm just way too good for Brock Lesnar, that fight would be a joke, lol good question, stupid!"

He's being respectful, wow. He could have said brock descended from heaven on a golden chariot and people would find a way to call it mudslinging or say that he's calling him out.

tooly236 » Posted 9/4/08 6:50:00PM

Fedor is a class act, and he ain't a bad fighter either

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]