MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Brock Lesnar video UFC 87: ‘Heath Herring fails under pressure’   [View Full Version]
SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

This guy is huge! I'm still unsure if he can actually become a legit MMA fighter but he seams to have the right attitude. Lets hope Heath has been training hard!...Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

ufcboss » Posted 6/22/07 2:47:00AM

Whats going on in this pic? I have never seen two guys seem so friendly a day before they try to kill each other!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

xphycorx » Posted 7/3/07 12:48:00AM

Posted by ufcboss

Whats going on in this pic? I have never seen two guys seem so friendly a day before they try to kill each other!

lesnar and herring are good friends. they were seen shopping together a few days ago in hollywood and sharing a starbucks coffee.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Its Brock pinky swearing not to slam him on his head

Aso it seems that he is tired of hearing about the Merrr fight cause the intrview ended on a Merrr question

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Cdellorso » Posted 7/6/07 10:54:00PM

this man is a champion- he has class, hes a big mother ef'er- hes lightning quick has a TON of power- he has the right attitude and obviously works hard-

PLEASE!!! lets give him some respect- Get that Damn Shark picture OUT OF HERE-

Im Cheering for Brock- and as of right now I am picking him-

you have to be stoned if you think he cant win this fight.

I am geeked- Brock- GNP after a scoop slam 2nd round.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by Cdellorso

this man is a champion- he has class, hes a big mother ef'er- hes lightning quick has a TON of power- he has the right attitude and obviously works hard

Dude you sound like Brock's mother asking Dana for the HW belt because he's so well behaved !!

Herring has a new dedication to the sport and Lesnar will not be a match for Heath imo......

[View Full Version of this Page]