MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
MMA Look-alikes   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
holt8081 » Posted 6/25/07 12:06:00AM

Kongo kinda looks like seal.

Raykill » Posted 4/2/08 11:29:00AM

Those were to funny. thanks to everyone.

DJDark41 » Posted 5/23/07 9:05:00PM

Posted by Raykill

now you are just saying whatever to get posting points HOLT

Not really. I'm just expressing my deep hatred for Sidney Crosby and his complaining/diving. Not to mention, he's not the best player in the world despite what EVERYONE who doesn't watch hockey seems to think. If ESPN says it, it must be true.

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Aweeeeeeeeeeeee whats wrong...Still alittle sour that your NYR got wooped up on you poor baby..Crosby> anyone on the Rangers so dont hate cause hes not on your team.

I'd hate him even if he was on my team. And the only reason I hate him is cause he plays like a b*tch. He dives, complains to the ref and gets special treatment by the NHL cause he are their golden boy. But if the NHL was smart, they would play favorites with players who are ACTUALLY good, like Ovechkin, Datsyuk, and Thornton. I actually had no problem losing to the Penguins. I knew we were gonna lose as soon as we got matched up with them. As a matter of fact I only watched two games, Game 2 in Pittsburgh and Game 4 at the Garden. But, it doesn't matter, because Pittsburgh is gonna lose because they won't be able to handle a team with more than 2 players who can score, and more than two decent defenseman. Lets go Red Wings!

iwannabesedated » Posted 1/21/07 9:47:00PM

Posted by DJDark41

Aweeeeeeeeeeeee whats wrong...Still alittle sour that your NYR got wooped up on you poor baby..Crosby> anyone on the Rangers so dont hate cause hes not on your team.

I'd hate him even if he was on my team. And the only reason I hate him is cause he plays like a b*tch. He dives, complains to the ref and gets special treatment by the NHL cause he are their golden boy. But if the NHL was smart, they would play favorites with players who are ACTUALLY good, like Ovechkin, Datsyuk, and Thornton. I actually had no problem losing to the Penguins. I knew we were gonna lose as soon as we got matched up with them. As a matter of fact I only watched two games, Game 2 in Pittsburgh and Game 4 at the Garden. But, it doesn't matter, because Pittsburgh is gonna lose because they won't be able to handle a team with more than 2 players who can score, and more than two decent defenseman. Lets go Red Wings!

Yeah your bitter dude.Its not like he gets every call.Its the Refs job to call a penalty when its a penalty.Its not like hes the only player who has taken a dive in the history in the NHL..He doesnt do it constantly..He is the Captain of the team so it is his job to bitch at the Refs like any other captain does.You said you only watched two games,So how you would even know if he was diving.I'll be the first to admit that Malkin is the best player in the world right now.Anyways Have fun watching your Rangers hit up the Links while sid and co still play on..As far as the saying the Wings are going to beat the Pens i dunno about that.The east has the Faster more Physical teams...I dont think Detroit or Dallas knows what there in for when they play Pittsburgh or Philly.

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by Raykill

Not really. I'm just expressing my deep hatred for Sidney Crosby and his complaining/diving. Not to mention, he's not the best player in the world despite what EVERYONE who doesn't watch hockey seems to think. If ESPN says it, it must be true.

You are right...Crosby isn't the best player in the world...Malkin is

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by Raykill

No, I didnt mean you. I just grabbed the wrong quote. sry

One more MMA fighter (sort of)

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2

Yeah your bitter dude.Its not like he gets every call.Its the Refs job to call a penalty when its a penalty.Its not like hes the only player who has taken a dive in the history in the NHL..He doesnt do it constantly..He is the Captain of the team so it is his job to bitch at the Refs like any other captain does.You said you only watched two games,So how you would even know if he was diving.I'll be the first to admit that Malkin is the best player in the world right now.Anyways Have fun watching your Rangers hit up the Links while sid and co still play on..As far as the saying the Wings are going to beat the Pens i dunno about that.The east has the Faster more Physical teams...I dont think Detroit or Dallas knows what there in for when they play Pittsburgh or Philly.

There might be teams that are faster, and there might be more physical teams, but no one puts talent, physicality and speed together like the Red Wings.

And BTW- Way to blow another Game 4. Put the brooms away!

holt8081 » Posted 6/25/07 12:06:00AM

Image Attachment(s):

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Martin Yan (Yan Can Cook):

and Cung Le:

Ben_Hutch » Posted 11/21/07 11:53:00AM

Chuck Liddell & Rufus "The Stunt Bum"

lordicast » Posted 7/4/07 7:45:00PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Cant believe ive never seen this thread!!!!!!!!! Whats it doing in the padded room??????????? should really be MMA Lounge or OFF TOPIC for sure!

Here is my longtime favourite - Gonzaga and Manbearpig from South Park

ONLY ONE THAT MADE ME LAUGH HARD

big_timmy » Posted 2/1/08 12:49:00AM

and

and

RNC » Posted 9/5/07 7:26:00PM

Image Attachment(s):

Pages: << 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

[View Full Version of this Page]