MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
KIMBO who is NEXT ?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
fullerene » Posted 5/31/07 3:28:00PM

Posted by JimiMak

Oct 4. Maybe Rogers, tho as has been mentioned they don't want a real tough guy. So I'm guessing Eilers, like rabbit

Eilers is a tougher fight than Rogers.

Kimbo hasn't been fed cans given his level of experience fighting and training in MMA and the fact that he doesn't have any notable experience in any other combat sport (I'm not counting bareknuckle backyard fighting). Fighting guys with roughly even win-loss records who have 20-30 fights experience is a tall order for a guy's first three fights.

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Posted by fullerene

Posted by JimiMak

Oct 4. Maybe Rogers, tho as has been mentioned they don't want a real tough guy. So I'm guessing Eilers, like rabbit

Eilers is a tougher fight than Rogers.

Kimbo hasn't been fed cans given his level of experience fighting and training in MMA and the fact that he doesn't have any notable experience in any other combat sport (I'm not counting bareknuckle backyard fighting). Fighting guys with roughly even win-loss records who have 20-30 fights experience is a tall order for a guy's first three fights.

I agree with all the points made.

My only thing is that they've made him the face of an organization which has better fighters in it. (Eilers, Rogers, Antonio Silva) EliteXC got scared by the JT fight, and in my opinion it shows in their most recent broadcast. I think they try to build him back up with a huge KO over a tomato can.

I used to be a Kimbo supporter in the sense that it wasn't his fault he was being made huge by his promoters. When all the antics went down at the press conference after his fight with JT I lost some respect for him. (For Rogers, too)

chris91301 » Posted 8/27/07 1:37:00PM

this isnt exactly on topic, but kimbo is horrible. i know its just my opinion, but his ground game with james thompson was painful to watch, i quit watching halfway through round 2 to go do something more exciting like doing laundry.

mrkennedy » Posted 7/10/07 6:23:00PM

ron waterman or brett rogers

Taylor8766 » Posted 6/24/07 5:32:00PM

I'm almost positive his next fight will be Brett Rogers, and I hope Rogers destroys him, I hate KIMBO

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]