MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Catching Up With Travis Lutter   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

While it seems like an eternity ago, it’s only been three months since the UFC decided to release Travis Lutter following his disappointing loss to former middleweight champion Rich Franklin in Canada back in May. After a pair of short stints inside MMA’s biggest promotion, Lutter has hit a crossroads in his career.

He’s primarily stayed out of the limelight since his departure - spending time with his family and running his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academies in Forth Worth, Texas. However his fans will be happy to hear that Lutter has no intention of hanging up the gloves just yet.

LINK

Kdub » Posted 6/22/07 3:35:00PM

Are you kidding me. Lutter is a great fighter and just happened to dominate one Patrick Cote who I belive is getting a crack at Anderson Silva. Lutter is a great fighter and if he would work on his cardio he definitely deserves another crack at the UFC. He is at least a top ten threat in the UFC maybe not in the world but at least the UFC.

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

I think Lutter could do well at 205. He wouldn't have to cut much weight.

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

Lutter's problem is his dedication. He has always had bad cardio as long as I can remember. I don't see that changing any time soon. He has got a lot of talent but not the drive to use it.

whardin19 » Posted 7/25/07 9:08:00PM

This guy dissapoints me. He has a ton of talent, but doesn't take his cardio seriously at all.

[View Full Version of this Page]