MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Baroni Dismisses Headbutt Attack, No Charges   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Following being headbutted after his KO win over Scott Jansen, Phil Baroni has decided not to press charges against Scott's brother Dean, who attacked Baroni post-match. Dean Jansen has been banned by Cage Rage from attending future events.

Article

xtra_chewy » Posted 5/17/07 3:16:00AM

Baroni let that guy off easy, I'm surprised as hell that Phil didnt beat the shit out of that guy for sucker-NUTTING him. Phil Jansen you are weak, weaker than the keyboard warriors.

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

Posted by xtra_chewy

Baroni let that guy off easy, I'm surprised as hell that Phil didnt beat the shit out of that guy for sucker-NUTTING him. Phil Jansen you are weak, weaker than the keyboard warriors.

does phil = dean?

xtra_chewy » Posted 5/17/07 3:16:00AM

Yeah thats what I said Dean.

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

wait! so he headbutted him then they had a beer together? F That

Ben_Hutch » Posted 11/21/07 11:53:00AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Why F that?

You think it would have made MMA look better if we all saw Baroni beat up a guy with no MMA experience? He may have deserved it but would the press see it that way? No.

Phil did the right thing and gets my respect for it.

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Why F that?

You think it would have made MMA look better if we all saw Baroni beat up a guy with no MMA experience? He may have deserved it but would the press see it that way? No.

Phil did the right thing and gets my respect for it.

Im not sayin he should have beat the guy down. Im just sayin I wouldnt be all buddy buddy with the guy, He could have hurt phil by doin that stupid uncalled for sh%t. The guy had no respect at all. Phil tried checkin on the guys brother after beating him and in return the guys family wants to head butt him and talkin crap.

[View Full Version of this Page]