MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
New Jesse Taylor Interview   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Now that he's done the time for his TUF crime, Jesse Taylor is ready to return to UFC and recently gave MMAmania an interview about what happened since TUF 7 and his return to UFC, among other topics.

Article

gsquat » Posted 11/15/07 5:00:00PM

Ha. Pee his pants before BB announces his name. He'll beat CB, but he'll get subbed by Amir.

kaduey » Posted 1/27/07 1:53:00PM

This guy is a disgrace. I don't even want to see him in the UFC. I don't like CB's attitude but I hope he wins this one fight. to grown men pissing themselves, especially on national TV.

JimmieDD » Posted 7/13/08 7:57:00PM

I don't think he should be able to fight in the UFC alread.. just MO

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

You guys are some unforgiving bastards.

Did he hurt anyone in any way? No. Therefore, I think he deserves a chance to redeem himself. Some of you act like you've never been given a 2nd chance at anything before.

Step down off of your soapbox and let the guy try to make things right. If he screws up again...off with his head, so to speak. Until then, I see nothing wrong with him trying right his wrongs.

kaduey » Posted 1/27/07 1:53:00PM

Posted by emfleek

You guys are some unforgiving bastards.

Did he hurt anyone in any way? No. Therefore, I think he deserves a chance to redeem himself. Some of you act like you've never been given a 2nd chance at anything before.

Step down off of your soapbox and let the guy try to make things right. If he screws up again...off with his head, so to speak. Until then, I see nothing wrong with him trying right his wrongs.

Aahh, so Jesse Taylor isn't the only grown man to piss himself

[View Full Version of this Page]