MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Al Bundy a Black Belt in BJJ   [View Full Version]
The_Metal_Maniac » Posted 1/21/07 10:08:00PM

I'm not sure how old this is, or how many of you already knew this, but I found it to be cool.

Al Bundy Mr.Poke High is a black belt in bjj under Rorian Gracie.

Al Bundy Black Belt

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

I knew he trained over 10 years ago, but wasn't sure of his rank. He was on a martial arts special done by A&E waaaay back.

Pride-Fighter » Posted 9/3/07 10:01:00PM

Hopefully he will triangle Marcy for all the bullshit she put him through. Peg too

Sinatra » Posted 1/24/07 7:44:00PM

Listen to his views on MMA.... truly cut from the old school Gracie mold.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Who is this guy?

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

dont forget he scored 4 touchdowns in one high school football game.

If Al Bundy were to actually start a religion based on his beliefs, i would join it in 0.0000000000005 seconds

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

hate4thestate » Posted 9/4/09 12:12:00AM

if i were al bundy id put christina applegate in a triangle then sweep to mount if ya know what im sayin. BOOM! GET SOME.

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA » Posted 1/8/08 1:42:00AM

Al Bundy has some of the most ridiculous views on mma ive ever heard . He is a typical , delusional , torrance academy shill . Rorian and his sons are some of the best brain washers in the business . Renzo gives his opinion on the " pure " jiu jitsu only taught in the torrance acedemy , episode 190 , a very good listen , well worth your time .

RyanC » Posted 8/25/09 5:08:00PM

Ed O'Neil rules.

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Who is Al Bundy?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

dude that's tight as f*ck..i used to watch married with children all the time..who woulda thought ed o'neil does b.j.j..i wonder how longer he's been into b.j.j.?.thanks for the info homie...

The_Metal_Maniac » Posted 1/21/07 10:08:00PM

I forgot all about this post. I posted this like a year and a half ago lol. Al lives on!

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

dude that's tight as f*ck..i used to watch married with children all the time..who woulda thought ed o'neil does b.j.j..i wonder how longer he's been into b.j.j.?.thanks for the info homie...

According to his Wiki page he has been doing jitz for 15 years and he got his black belt in December of 2007.

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

Posted by RyanC

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

According to his Wiki page he has been doing jitz for 15 years and he got his black belt in December of 2007.

wow..i know he had to be doin it for a while..people just don't get their black belt in a flash..unless your name is rashad evans and your teachers is rolles gracie..hmm i wonder how good ed o'neil is?...

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Posted by RyanC

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

wow..i know he had to be doin it for a while..people just don't get their black belt in a flash..unless your name is rashad evans and your teachers is rolles gracie..hmm i wonder how good ed o'neil is?...

My guess is that he's got some pretty serious skills. Training under Rorion Gracie for 15 years, and then getting your black belt from him pretty much guarantees you are legit.

[View Full Version of this Page]