MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Griffin and Rampage Comment On Their Fight   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Forrest Griffin may have stepped into UFC 86 as an underdog to defending champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson on Saturday night, but he left with his opponent’s respect and the Ultimate Fighting Championship light heavyweight title around his waist.

Griffin worked a picture perfect gameplan, peppering the champion with punches and leg kicks, keeping him off balance on his way to a unanimous decision victory. Despite a great effort and being the new 205lb king, Griffin still felt critical of his performance following the bout.

LINK

MoneyMatt420 » Posted 6/12/08 1:38:00PM

That fight was a truly epic fight with forrest rocked and rampage hurt, yet they both slugged it out til the end. Both have hearts of a champion. i was even more impressed with both fighters after the fight. I do believe forrest could of did a lil more cuz of rampage's hurt leg but wow does rampage have sum power so i could see the reason for caution there. but hell forrest did what it took to get my payout so i cant complain. He even got me the prop bet for the win with going the distance. IM LOVIN IT!!!

[View Full Version of this Page]