MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Justin McCully "close to 100 percent" for Gonzaga clash   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Eleven-year veteran and one-time Team Punishment fighter Justin McCully (8-3-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) will enter his second heavyweight bout in the UFC much as he did the first -- a decided underdog. But McCully is relaxed and ready on the eve of his UFC 86 undercard bout with Gabriel Gonzaga.

McCully discussed the challenges he faced in the 15 months since his latest UFC appearance while a guest on a today's edition of TAGG Radio (www.taggradio.com), the official radio partner of MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

LINK

RMFG_187 » Posted 6/25/07 4:06:00AM

i changed my pick today to McCully by lay and pray UD.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

I'm still undecided on whether or not GG is anything but a one hit wonder. If he loses this one I have no doubts.

Figsak » Posted 6/19/08 3:07:00PM

Posted by RMFG_187

i changed my pick today to McCully by lay and pray UD.

I changed 3!! of my fights last minute after over thinking it last event (Brown Vs. Arroyo, Yundt Vs. Kimmons, and Burkman Vs. Hazelett) Look at my record >,<...

Overthinking is the devil!

Don't do it man! you'll hate yourself in the morning!

Porch28 » Posted 2/11/07 3:08:00PM

Posted by cmill21

I'm still undecided on whether or not GG is anything but a one hit wonder. If he loses this one I have no doubts.

Even though he lost to Couture he beat the crap out of him and he whopped Cro Cop. He is no one hit wonder and will beat the boring one McCully by destruction

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

Its sad that Justin McCully's a BJJ black belk yet almost got submitted by Antoni Hardonk

Napao by pwnage.

Posted by Porch28

Posted by cmill21

Even though he lost to Couture he beat the crap out of him and he whopped Cro Cop. He is no one hit wonder and will beat the boring one McCully by destruction

When did he beat the crap out of Couture? He did well against Werdum in round one and was destroyed in round two, and none of his other fights are anything to smile about.

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

call me crazy, but i think Gonzaga is the most talented HW in the UFC, if he had good cardio/heart, IMO i dont think anybody in teh UFC could touch him, not even Big Nog.

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

Posted by juanez13

call me crazy, but i think Gonzaga is the most talented HW in the UFC, if he had good cardio/heart, IMO i dont think anybody in teh UFC could touch him, not even Big Nog.

very true he has the talent n size but as seen in his last fights not the heart to be in a war, like vitor bring to him early n he will fade out

Posted by juanez13

Crazy

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by juanez13

Crazy

beat me too it.

YOU SIR, ARE CRAZY!

EON » Posted 4/16/08 7:23:00PM

Gonzaga is better on the ground and standing, people are overthinking this one I think.

gravy13 » Posted 9/9/07 8:42:00PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Porch28

Posted by cmill21

When did he beat the crap out of Couture?

Seriously, is that a joke? He beat the crap out of Couture? I'm not taking anything away from Gonzaga, but Randy owned him that whole fight.

voodoo-jitsu » Posted 6/15/08 1:18:00AM

Posted by EON

Gonzaga is better on the ground and standing, people are overthinking this one I think.

i didnt think about it at all ..................i picked mccully

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

Posted by gravy13

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Porch28

Posted by cmill21

When did he beat the crap out of Couture?

Seriously, is that a joke? He beat the crap out of Couture? I'm not taking anything away from Gonzaga, but Randy owned him that whole fight.

you do realize that he did break coutures arm, and before the nose being broken it was a pretty even back and forth war. go watch it again without the commentary.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]