MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
MMA Fight Card Fantasy Draft   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 >>
jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

well i had to go to a family wedding and i had no access to internet. so sorry i couldn't get it in on time.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by coldchillin

yeah, it looks like jjfreak's time was up so that's why Achilles made his pick. So does jj still get to make his pick even though Achilles already made the pick... I thought that meant Mikeclem would have been next and jjreak would have to wait until his next pick where he got to make two picks? I guess I don't understand the rules as I see the guy who had a family emergency got to make his picks out of turn too. I'll finish the draft out but I think the rules for this were seriously flawed... you miss your pick, you should have to make your missed picks up at the end in a similar snake style draft.

If the player still makes his picks before the next person makes his then his are valid, mainly because his pick wasnt out of turn yet. Jjfreaks are invalid because someone else (achilles) made his before jj did.

- JJfreak youll have to wait until your next turn to make that pick-

The guy who had a family emergency i allowed to make his because of a serious family emergency, im not going to hold it against the guy for something that was far more serious than a game.

Mikeclem Chooses Mark Coleman

coldchillin » Posted 6/29/07 11:55:00AM

nothing against you jjfreak... I was just wondering what the exact rules were. I would be more of a fan of you getting to make that pick after say Achilles made his pick than say giving you two picks in the next round. I say let jjfreak have his pick (Jason Day) if exceptions were made for others as well.

Of course a family emergency is more important than some little draft being held on a internet message board but if exceptions are being made than make them for everybody. I'm not trying to be difficult on this as I'm trying to make it fair for everyone involved.

This would have been much easier if we just held a draft on topgunmma.com, everybody gets to make their picks with top's drafting software in a draft that takes two hours at the most. Then we all could have assembled our fight cards afterwards with the fighters we drafted. We all would have to set a time that we all could be on the net for two hours at the same time, much like a fantasy football draft.

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

Posted by coldchillin

nothing against you jjfreak... I was just wondering what the exact rules were. I would be more of a fan of you getting to make that pick after say Achilles made his pick than say giving you two picks in the next round. I say let jjfreak have his pick (Jason Day) if exceptions were made for others as well.

Of course a family emergency is more important than some little draft being held on a internet message board but if exceptions are being made than make them for everybody. I'm not trying to be difficult on this as I'm trying to make if fair for everyone involved.

This would have been much easier if we just held a draft on topgunmma.com, everybody gets to make their picks with top's drafting software in a draft that takes two hours at the most. Then we all could have assembled our fight cards afterwards with the fighters we drafted.

i understand. whatever the consensus is i'll abide by...although i hope i can keep my pick

buck » Posted 1/30/07 12:50:00AM

Your up coldchillin. Pookie made Mike's pick at the bottom of his post.

I say let jjfreak keep his pick. If nothing else it is one more pick we wont have to wait for someone to make.

coldchillin » Posted 6/29/07 11:55:00AM

my 13th round selection will be: Kendall "Da Spyder" Grove

buck » Posted 1/30/07 12:50:00AM

Amir Sadollah

The_Ho_Bag » Posted 10/13/07 9:10:00PM

Genki "Neo-Samurai" Sudo=)

mattmodist » Posted 6/22/07 8:40:00AM

I had no idea my pick was up.... honestly checked 5 times.. got thrown by the thread

do I throw in my 2 now, or make 4 next time... one of the att guys please private mail me to let me know what the choice is.. thx

gabe531 » Posted 6/2/07 12:26:00PM

Odd Numbered Rounds (1,3,5...etc)

1. Mattmodist--anderson silva-Toquino" Palahares--bigfoot silva--brett rogers--tara larosa--Rafael Dias
2. Gspfan--gsp-huerta--Mousasi--Goran Reljic--luis cane--shane carwin--brian bowles
3. Babalu2720--bj penn-vera--marquardt--overeem--Chris Horodecki--paul daley--mike pyle
4. Pookie--rampage--arona--mayhem--edgar--jens pulver--melvin guillard--wilson gouveia
5. mrkennedy--wandy--nick diaz--lindland--guida--Jamie Varner--Tim Boetsch--dan miller
6. KingKatool--fedor--mir--bisping--rumble johnson--mac danzig--yves edwards--Ryo Chonan
7. jjfreak--faber--sylvia--leben--mcfedries--houston alexander--gray maynard
8. Achillesheel--gomi--akiyama--florian--jason macdonald--Joey VillaseƱor--travis lutter--pao s.--
9. MikeClem--chuck--werdum - Dustin Hazelett--frank shamrock--marcus aurileo--Bas Rutten--mark coleman
10. Coldchillin--kid y--cung le - Vitor Belfort--heath herring--stephan bonnar--rich clementi--kendall grove
11. Buck--randy c--kimbo-- Cote--m.swick--rickson gracie--marcus hicks--amir s.
12. Thehobag--forrest g--okami - Hellboy Hansen--ralek gracie--cyborg Santos(male)--Wagnney Fabiano--Genki "Neo-Samurai" Sudo
13. Gabe531--machida--lesnar - Carlos Condit--Mitsuhiro Ishida--joe lauzon--Rodrigo Damm--dany lauzon
14. Tombsuprat--aoki--ninja rua -gilbert m--Phil Baroni--rafeal cavalcante--Zelg "Benkei" Galesic--Joe "Diesel" Riggs
15. Chuckw94--nog--hamil--sherk--joe daddy--jay heiron--royce gracie
16. Schatte--shogun--gonzaga--trigg--lytle--Rafael Assuncao--din thomas

Even Numbered Rounds (2,4,6...etc)
1. Schatte--t.silva--alexs e--misaki--serra--jeff curran--josh neer
2. Chuck94w--AA--rashad--maia--quarry--brock larson--ken shamrock
3. Tombsuprat--henderson--manhoef--kongo--scott smith--matt wiman--jorge masvidal
4. Gabe531--kos--lil nog--leites--Hector "Shango" Lombard--semmy schilt--thiago tavares
5. Thehobag--jz--tatsuya kawajiri--"Shaolin" Ribeiro--kj noons--Alexandre Franca Nogueira--Tim kennedy
6. Buck--t.alves--tito--rothwell--babalu--Matyushenko--Manvel Gamburyan
7. Coldchillin--m.torres--jacare--Sergei Kharitonov--Nick "The Goat" Thompson-- Yoshiyuki Yoshida--steve cantwell
8. Mikeclem--cro cop--mark hunt--Gilbert Yvel--caol uno--Kevin Randleman--Renzo Gracie
9. Achillesheel--fitch--shields--jorge santiago--chael sonnen--dean lister--ricardo almeida--
10. jjfreak--barnett--t.griffin--karo da heat--drew fickett--james irvin--loiseau
11. KingKatool--rich franklin--jardine--franca--marcus davis--marvin eastman--tibau
12. mrkennedy--diego--nate diaz--Kazushi Sakuraba--jerome lebanner--paul buentello--gusmao
13. Pookie-lawler--hughes--Hayato Sakurai--leonard garcia--Krazy Horse--pellegrino
14. Babalu2720--soku--the punk jt--Martin Kampmann--spencer the king--hardonk--markham
15. Gspfan--e.alvarez--gono--Roger Gracie--Cain Velasquez--David Terrell--roy nelson
16. Mattmodist--fihlo--kang--brian stann--gina carano--lc davis

i will take dany lauzon

155--ishida--j lauzon--d lauzon--damm--tavares
170--kos--condit
185--lombard--leites
205--lil nog--machida
225--lesnar--schilt

Tombsuprat » Posted 9/23/07 8:28:00PM

My 13th Round Selection will be : Joe "Diesel" Riggs

mattmodist » Posted 6/22/07 8:40:00AM

had no idea my pick was up.... honestly checked 5 times.. got thrown by the thread

do I throw in my 2 now, or make 4 next time... one of the att guys please private mail me to let me know what the choice is.. thx

what should i Do???

Posted by mattmodist

had no idea my pick was up.... honestly checked 5 times.. got thrown by the thread

what should i Do???

i have no idea. i would send pookie a pm. i honestly cant answer that question.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by mattmodist

what should i Do???

do 4 next time, sorry man. if it was just our camp i wouldnt care but i need to be consistent with the rules in the lounge.

Pages: << 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]