MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Josh thomson trains For Milendez (and doesn't like dog fighting)   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Current lightweight champion Josh Thomson has joined Cung Le as the second Strikeforce fighter to record a PSA for California-based non-profit Knock Out Dog Fighting. The program is organized by For Pits' Sake, Inc., who "has recruited the American Kickboxing Academy (AKA) to help teach children that dog fighters are losers and that it is not a sign of strength to torture helpless animals."

Testify, Brother Thomson:

Dog fighting is animal abuse, plain and simple. Torturing animals is not cool; nor is it a sign of being a real man. Real fighters stand up for what's right and protect those who are unable to do so.

LINK

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Melendez Vs Thomson Strikeforce Fight Preview To Air On HD Net

Gipper » Posted 1/11/08 3:14:00PM

my guy melendez is going to smash thomson then go back over to japan to get some pay back

coldchillin » Posted 6/29/07 11:55:00AM

this one has Fight Of The Year written all over it... Melendez is just so relentless with his attack, I'm not sure if The Punk can withstand it. The fact that it's going to be a five rounder as well, I have to go with El Nino in this one. Can't wait to see this one.

[View Full Version of this Page]