MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Yundt vs Sakara added to TUF Finale 7   [View Full Version]
Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

link

The undercard for “The Ultimate Fighter 7” finale taking place on June 21 is starting to fill up quickly. MMAWeekly.com has confirmed with sources close to the fight that Rob Yundt will return to action to face American Top Team fighter Alessio Sakara in a middleweight contest at the event in Las Vegas.

puppetmaster837 » Posted 6/28/07 1:00:00AM

Sakara has to be one of the guys that if they dont win they are getting cut. He is 3-4 with 1 NC in the UFC. And in his last 3 fights he has been TKOed twice.

rabbit915 » Posted 10/23/07 3:00:00PM

Yeah but he just moved into a much weaker division, where he fought a guy he shouldnt have been fighting. If he loses this one, id still give him one more shot because they need MW's bad. Same for Yundt.

bullettdodger » Posted 8/26/07 10:38:00PM

Posted by rabbit915

Yeah but he just moved into a much weaker division, where he fought a guy he shouldnt have been fighting. If he loses this one, id still give him one more shot because they need MW's bad. Same for Yundt.

I respectfully disagree completely, how do you possibly keep a guy like Sakara who is a striker with a glass jaw, and cut a guy who actually has a shot in the division like Lutter... i really never understood that one. At any rate, i hope Sakara wins because if he doesn't i really can't see how he isn't on the chopping block.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by rabbit915

I respectfully disagree completely, how do you possibly keep a guy like Sakara who is a striker with a glass jaw, and cut a guy who actually has a shot in the division like Lutter... i really never understood that one. At any rate, i hope Sakara wins because if he doesn't i really can't see how he isn't on the chopping block.

Well put my friend. I've always been a fan of Lutter. He gassed in both fights just trying to work subs, and I can respect that more than someone holding someone down for 15 minutes.

This is make or break for Sakara though, expect him to be cut soon.

candynuts » Posted 12/6/07 1:36:00PM

Damnit, I just wish Sakara had a better chin, he'd probably of won the fight against McFed and Leben if he had one.
I am glad they are giving Yundt another chance, didnt he step in like 3 days notice to take on Almeida?

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

it's simple loser leaves town!!!!!!!!

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by rabbit915

Well put my friend. I've always been a fan of Lutter. He gassed in both fights just trying to work subs, and I can respect that more than someone holding someone down for 15 minutes.

Gassing after 30 seconds is no achievement.....

bullettdodger » Posted 8/26/07 10:38:00PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by gartface

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by rabbit915

really man, 30 seconds are you kidding me, i'd like to see you last half of what you claim lutter lasts when you're up against a guy like Rich or Anderson...

rabbit915 » Posted 10/23/07 3:00:00PM

Well for the record, i wouldnt have cut lutter either but i know what you mean. It makes no sense to keep Sakara if you cut Lutter.

Red-Dragon » Posted 6/23/07 8:48:00AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by gartface

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by rabbit915

really man, 30 seconds are you kidding me, i'd like to see you last half of what you claim lutter lasts when you're up against a guy like Rich or Anderson...

Thats a silly thing to say. MMAcca is not a professional fighter in the UFC. Against Rich or Anderson he would most likely be unconcious before he had time to gas

[View Full Version of this Page]