MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou mentally ready for Kazuhiro Nakamura UFC 84 fight   [View Full Version]
Mchubb316 » Posted 2/14/07 2:00:00PM

“The African Assassin” is out for redemption after “choking” (figuratively and literally) in his Octagon debut against Lyoto Machida at UFC 79: “Nemesis” back in December 2007. Prior to the loss the Camaroonian was on fire, bursting on to the scene overseas in Japan with two sensational knockouts of top 205-pound fighters, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Ricardo Arona. He takes on Kazuhiro Nakamura on the under card this weekend at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, at UFC 84: “Ill Will.”

Source

bustin_mma » Posted 2/7/08 7:05:00PM

I think kaz will suprise alot of people this weekend,

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

i hope not, i want RTS to come out with a big win.

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Posted by bustin_mma

I think kaz will suprise alot of people this weekend,

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

soko LHW champ in a year.

chubbud22 » Posted 1/22/07 5:21:00PM

Posted by loller90278

soko LHW champ in a year.

I hope so I really like Soko,and those knockouts in Pride were awesome. He has got big upside IMO and is very young still; Soko will be beasting MMA for a long time IMHO.

Styles » Posted 9/13/07 6:01:00PM

I am sure that Soko takes this fight, but I highly doubt he will be a champ inside the UFC.

puppetmaster837 » Posted 6/28/07 1:00:00AM

Posted by Styles

I am sure that Soko takes this fight, but I highly doubt he will be a champ inside the UFC.

He is only 24 man, he will for sure be a champ someday. He has great judo and a lot of power behind his strikes. It might not be soon, but he still has plenty of time to develop his game and make his way up to champion.

[View Full Version of this Page]