MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
BJ Penn: ‘You cant confuse steroids with heart,’ Sean Sherk   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

“… I know there are a lot of people out there doing steroids, cheating and every time I run into one of them, I’m going to call them on it and then I’m going to beat the shit out of them.… It’s going to be a historic night because all the kids out there will realize that you can do it with just hard work alone … he wants to say he has heart and all this different shit, but you can’t confuse steroids with heart…. It’s two different things, a guy with heart is a guy doing it with blood, sweat and tears, waking up with the sore back, the sore body.… What would happen in the old days when you get caught with a couple of aces up your sleeve, they kill the guy right there and that’s why I say Sean Sherk is dead….”

A fired up UFC Lightweight Champion, BJ Penn, talks about his upcoming title defense against Sean Sherk at UFC 84: “Ill Will” at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on May 24. “The Muscle Shark” tested positive for steroids after his win against Hermes Franca at UFC 73: “Stacked” in July 2007 and has not competed since because of a six-month suspension. Penn doesn’t like steroids or steroid users very much … this one is personal.

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

atlas777 » Posted 10/15/07 11:08:00AM

Its too bad that BJ is runnin his mouth so much becuase hes going to lose and look like an idiot when it happens

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

Posted by atlas777

Its too bad that BJ is runnin his mouth so much becuase hes going to lose and look like an idiot when it happens

its too bad i have a bad memory bc after May 24th im gonna be asking myself, "Self....who was that tool that made that idiotic statement on the playground saying he KNEW BJ would lose?"
then i'll remember it was prolly some dumb troll who didnt know what he was talking about..........then i'll go smoke a blunt

IriShame » Posted 3/25/08 7:48:00PM

I hope he KTFO's Sherk. Sherk needs to be beat in dramatic fashion so I won't have to be subjected to watching his fights anymore.

Neo » Posted 7/3/07 4:54:00PM

I'm not sure what BJ's so uptight about. Sean Sherk didn't even do steroids.

JimiMak » Posted 1/24/07 9:31:00PM

Posted by Neo

ROFL, Penn's gonna send the Steroid Shark back to the prelims.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by Neo

Darnok » Posted 9/10/07 6:37:00PM

Come on people Play Nice

Shawn17 » Posted 7/8/07 11:47:00AM

Penn wins Via TKO(Death) 3:47 Round 3.

Muay-Thai_Mogwai » Posted 6/3/07 8:08:00AM

Penn is the ******* MAN, the muscle midget is going to get destroyed

NWninja » Posted 8/9/07 4:51:00PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by atlas777

its too bad i have a bad memory bc after May 24th im gonna be asking myself, "Self....who was that tool that made that idiotic statement on the playground saying he KNEW BJ would lose?"
then i'll remember it was prolly some dumb troll who didnt know what he was talking about..........then i'll go smoke a blunt

hahaha dude, you took the words right out of my mouth. Why does anyone even want sherk to win? the guy is by far the most boring fighter i've ever seen. i dont know about you but i sure as hell dont want to watch him lay'n pray for 25 minutes every time he has a title fight. besides all around bj is a WAY better fighter.

89vision » Posted 5/3/08 3:50:00PM

this fight is rocky 4

WAR ROCKY (penn)

Lockfrow » Posted 3/22/08 7:03:00PM

I really hope BJ can smash Sherk. Sherk has talent but I'm not interested in seeing him fight, send him to some other org.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by Lockfrow

I really hope BJ can smash Sherk. Sherk has talent but I'm not interested in seeing him fight, send him to some other org.

masodd » Posted 7/2/07 4:25:00PM

Posted by atlas777

No its too bad Sean got caught using roids so now he don't have a chance to beat BJ.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]