MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
SICKRICK IS AFTER ME!   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
Gogoplata » Posted 1/15/07 10:38:00PM

This SickRick dude is completely laughable. An internet tough guy. The only thing he ever posts about is how people are sending him pictures of themselves naked and their cats. Incredibly original material. Get a life.

SICKRICK » Posted 1/15/07 9:20:00AM

well since me and dai are ******* around, you must need someone to talk to,, well maybe when i come to ohio i will knock you the f*ck out you little bit*h

senn13 » Posted 1/15/07 1:05:00PM

I'm with ya' Rick

DeadguY » Posted 1/24/07 4:25:00PM

Posted by Gogoplata

This SickRick dude is completely laughable. An internet tough guy. The only thing he ever posts about is how people are sending him pictures of themselves naked and their cats. Incredibly original material. Get a life.

HIS NAME IS SICKDAI! JUST HAD TO CORRECT THAT.

Dai » Posted 1/16/07 2:05:00AM

Posted by DeadguY

Posted by Gogoplata

HIS NAME IS SICKDAI! JUST HAD TO CORRECT THAT.

Look two posts above your own.

strikefirstgear » Posted 1/15/07 1:29:00PM

Oh my god. How did I not see this sooner.

I need to visit the padded room more often. Great pics Dai.

mrsumo » Posted 1/27/07 10:09:00PM

Posted by senn13

I'm with ya' Rick

Who the **** said you could speak? You sound like that little bulldog that follows spike around all day. You should get off SickRick's nuts, they could probably use some air.

We_Todd_Did » Posted 1/24/07 8:29:00PM

I REGRET NOTHING!

That's a pretty ugly pussy,but I've seen worse

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

SICKRICK » Posted 1/15/07 9:20:00AM

looks like mrsumo eats his own shit for breakfast, im with bullSHITO! im so cool, **** off bitch you aint shit.............. oh and dai great pics...

Omega » Posted 1/14/07 2:15:00PM

This is the coolest thread on the forum.

hobo-harry » Posted 1/31/07 2:02:00PM

our camp kicks ass we have the funniest dudes on the planet. God bless you and all i have to say to sickrick is......

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Posted by SICKRICK

looks like mrsumo eats his own shit for breakfast, im with bullSHITO! im so cool, **** off bitch you aint shit.............. oh and dai great pics...

No fag, I eat your momz for breakfast. But she does taste like shit. I had more respect for you when you stood up for yourself, now you are all over Dai's beanbag. You are a pansy ass bandwagon jumper and you can't come up with a cool burn for shit. I'll get back with you in a few day's when you think of something to come back with.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

You guys have to got to be serious. The post you make are so intensely ..........stupid and funny. You do know Dai that Sick Rick doesnt seem like as bad a guy as you make him out to be. My suggestion is keep this in the padded room guys.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by mrsumo

Posted by SICKRICK

No fag, I eat your momz for breakfast. But she does taste like shit. I had more respect for you when you stood up for yourself, now you are all over Dai's beanbag. You are a pansy ass bandwagon jumper and you can't come up with a cool burn for shit. I'll get back with you in a few day's when you think of something to come back with.

Are we turning into Sherdog already? You think you are one of those SherGods mrsumo? Calm down guys. Making fun is okay but dont flame.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

WTF is a shergod? You have gone through like every thread in the padded room and said " Keep it in the room guys". That is what the padded room is about. I don't think anyone is losing sleep over the comments being made to eachother. Dudes talk shit to each other. That's all.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]