MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Fight Camp Central
JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON FIGHT CAMP   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
Zvonimir » Posted 2/8/07 12:59:00AM

I don't think this should be considered a double post, because the person who started the other thread is not even a member of our fight camp, and was not authorized to start a thread advertising our camp. You should delete it.

JOIN THE JAMES THOMPSON WARWAGON FIGHT CAMP!!!!!

JOIN US!!!

Joealn » Posted 2/23/07 8:47:00PM

I saw James Thompson fight and he seemed like a big idiot who stuck his chin out to be zinged (see the A. Emelianenko fight)
I must be a confused old man who can't see what the fuss is about.

Posted by Joealn

I saw James Thompson fight and he seemed like a big idiot who stuck his chin out to be zinged (see the A. Emelianenko fight)
I must be a confused old man who can't see what the fuss is about.

Thanks for dropping by.

We have the Season Leader, Numero Uno, #1, 1st place member on our team. Join us.

Menard_StC » Posted 1/24/07 7:02:00PM

Damn straight.

Da_Sex_Cougar » Posted 2/17/07 4:06:00PM

Feel free to join our camp. Now, people may say "hey, this guy isnt a top 10 fighter" or other crap. so what is all the fuss about?

Its pretty stupid to only follow fighters who are the top of the food chain (like most bandwagon fans who jump back and forth) but this warwagon is about a really cool standup guy and fighter, who has had a bit of bad luck.. but isnt far from done yet!

we're a pretty chill group and we do like other fighters.. we're just not like those "small minded fans" that only follows fighters that are popular

so you need to ask yourself, are you one of those little boys? or a JT man?

join us, today.

Menard_StC » Posted 1/24/07 7:02:00PM

Plus, James Thompson has never legitimately lost. Every fight was stopped prematurely, or never actually happened. Conspiracies have resulted from the man trying to keep James Thompson down... and we are leading the charge to ensure such injustice does not go unnoticed.

Plus, James Thompson defeated the olympian Yoshida, thereby making him a gold medalist in Judo by default. Its true, trust me.

HOP ON!

and remember... if you aren't ON the warwagon, then you are standing in our path about to be run over, shot, and blown up simultaneously. Where would you rather be?

Tehghost132 » Posted 2/17/07 1:16:00PM

WAR JAMES THOMPSON! I will join the war wagon!

FCWriter » Posted 1/30/07 6:41:00AM

We're on our way to mmaplayground.com domination.

FCWriter » Posted 1/30/07 6:41:00AM

JTTT

3rd Place.

JTTT.

After JT whips Frye, remember our camp.

Jamie » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

**WW Salute**

JT FTW!!!!!!

EzFlyer » Posted 2/7/07 10:44:00AM

war dvd's !! lookin to join please..