MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
BISPING VS. LEBEN ADDED TO UFC 85 IN LONDON   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Mchubb316 » Posted 2/14/07 2:00:00PM

Amidst a flurry of activity this week, the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Friday officially confirmed the changing line-up for its return to London on June 7. UFC 85 underwent a hefty facelift this week, starting with a main event of Chuck Liddell vs. Rashad Evans and ended with a new main event of Matt Hughes vs. Thiago Alves.

Source

juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

This event got alot better over the last few days. Good fights, im liking it Hope leben catches him with a Bigh right and put bisping to sleep

bam383 » Posted 4/19/08 2:34:00PM

Nice. I'm really glad they got this match added.

Whether you're a Leben fan or not, there's no doubt he brings it every fight. It takes a lot to bring Leben down, so if Bisping can score a finish in this fight, it should go a long way in raising his value as a contender.

If Leben wins, it's another quality win and hopefully keeps him in the UFC for years to come.

If Bisping wins this fight, they should put him right in there with a top 10 guy, to see how good he really is at that weight. I don't think Leben is a slouch by no means, but I wanna see how he fares against Hendo or Franklin.

jgtribbett » Posted 3/15/07 6:33:00PM

i'm way more excited now than i was 2 weeks ago about this card.. thank god for hughes, bisbing, alves, and leben

owen1 » Posted 6/22/07 10:22:00AM

Thats definately a great fight.2 guys who come to fight and both like to strike.Cant wait!!!

shawneth » Posted 1/24/07 5:49:00PM

When Liddell got injured all hopes of me purchasing this card we're gone, BUT NOW. Definitly getting it now.

Muay-Thai_Mogwai » Posted 6/3/07 8:08:00AM

Better, but still not sold

gravy13 » Posted 9/9/07 8:42:00PM

This will be one of the hardest fights for me to pick. It's going to be a great fight.

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

I think Bisping will TKO Leben in rd 2 , maybe rd 1.

The guy is a real MW and he was very impressive in Montreal, i saw him live and the guy is no joke.

Bisping rd 2 TKO !!

xphycorx » Posted 7/3/07 12:48:00AM

wow this is crazy. this card went from being mediocre to one of the best cards ever. don't agree? look at this:

MAIN CARD:
alves/hughes
bisping/leben
vera/werdum
evans/irvin
davis/swick

...and the marquardt/leites fight is also pretty sweet. GOOD JOB MR. SILVA! the fans in england will surely not be disappointed now..

Lindsey711 » Posted 11/17/07 12:41:00PM

Im excited to see Matt Hughes fighting this soon after his loss to GSP. I'm looking for him to redeem himself... Should be a good one!

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Hopefully Irvin KO Rashad really quick so we get to see Kampmann-Rivera and Leites-Marquardt

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

This main card is solid...more solid then a lot of the others have been in the past. however it is missing the one big draw if you know what i mean. it is still a great card and it looks very explosive with great match-ups and i will most definitely be watching it.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]