MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Patrick Shultz = John Kolosci   [View Full Version]
nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

has anybody else noticed that these two guys both look alike and have a similar personality, the second i saw him i kolosci came to mind.

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

I don't really know about that. I could see how someone would say they sort of look alike, but I don't think they act alike. I really liked Jon Kolosci, but something tells me I'm not going to like Patrick Schultz.

Evilwig » Posted 10/20/07 10:18:00PM

When I see him, I think of Guile in street fighter....

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete! - Spider Jerusalem

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by Evilwig

You sir, just won a prop with your hilarity.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Jackelope

I don't really know about that. I could see how someone would say they sort of look alike, but I don't think they act alike. I really liked Jon Kolosci, but something tells me I'm not going to like Patrick Schultz.

I definitely see myself hating that guy. They should have brought back Mississippi.

bullettdodger » Posted 8/26/07 10:38:00PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by Jackelope

I definitely see myself hating that guy. They should have brought back Mississippi.

That was who i thought they were going to bring back... i mean with how well he listened to Rampage during the evaluation it seemed like an obvious choice, also the fact that the kid obviously has heart and personality.

wolfman » Posted 6/22/07 2:06:00PM

Posted by Evilwig

Oh shit, nailed it... Sonic BOOM!

Evilwig » Posted 10/20/07 10:18:00PM

we could recreate a street fighter game base on UFC fighter.... Well I have alot of time on my hand :)

You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bullshit, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this fucking city -- lies are news and the truth is obsolete! - Spider Jerusalem

JBatch » Posted 3/28/07 1:19:00AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by Jackelope

mississippi would have been a fan fav. but he had to been in bad shape after his fight. his face was a mess.

F--K_Luck_AuH2O » Posted 8/29/07 6:36:00PM

I don't know why nobody mentions Steve Brynes he had the best preliminary fight with Amir, and it was back and forth.

sonicsmokesweed » Posted 1/23/08 4:40:00PM

Posted by Evilwig

lol he does wit a Duke Nukem Hairlne

Vietnamese_Guy » Posted 1/24/07 3:17:00PM

Posted by Evilwig

we could recreate a street fighter game base on UFC fighter.... Well I have alot of time on my hand :)

first match

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Posted by Vietnamese_Guy

Posted by Evilwig

first match

OMFG I haven't seen anything that hilarious in a LONG, LONG time. I was dying laughing. Somebody's got to make more of them!!!

[View Full Version of this Page]