MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Fisher vs. Stephens on tap for TUF7 Finale   [View Full Version]
juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

Another solid addition has been confirmed for The Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale, which takes place June 21 in Las Vegas.

UFC lightweights Spencer Fisher (20-4 MMA, 5-3 UFC) and Jeremy "Lil' Heathen" Stephens (13-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) have agreed to meet at the Spike TV-televised event, which caps off the current season of "The Ultimate Fighter: Team Rampage vs. Team Forrest."

LINK

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

wow..I like this matchup..

I really like Stephens..but I think Spencers hands are to good and he will win by UD

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

is this a fight night or a tuf finale, no doubt that the final will air but the other fighters in the house will not get any tv time now,

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

this is great! people gonna have to get used to these bad ass freebies. i see many more in our future

babalu2720 » Posted 2/1/07 8:55:00PM

I have mixed feelings for this fight because i'm a Stephens fan. I love this matchup style wise, but I think Stephens is going to be a little outclassed by Spencer's experience.

F--K_Luck_AuH2O » Posted 8/29/07 6:36:00PM

So is this going to be another three hour event.

It doesn't look as if anyother match other than the finale will make it to the main card.

MondayNiteMauser » Posted 6/27/07 12:18:00AM

I'm callin this for Jeremy trademark win...With Spencer coming off an injury this is a perfect time for Stevens to shine. I really like spencer but i just think Stevens has a alot of potential and is still very young. This guy is gonna make a name for himself.

kevietre » Posted 6/29/07 1:36:00AM

Posted by Mayhem13

wow..I like this matchup..

I really like Stephens..but I think Spencers hands are to good and he will win by UD

mrliquid » Posted 9/3/07 6:41:00PM

Spencers got this one, in his last fight against stout his striking was incredible.

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

I bet they are going to give this a 3 hour spot on Spike. They have to. If this only gets a 2 hour spot then we know pretty much that at least half of the final 16 fighters in the house will not be fighting in the UFC at all.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

on the feet fisher will win, stephens chance is to take it to the ground for G'n'P. Eithey way I like both guys and should be an intense fight.

rabbit915 » Posted 10/23/07 3:00:00PM

Wow, this is really great matchmaking. Two guys with very even skils.

I think Fisher's size advantage will help him keep it standing up where he will dominate with either a late KO or a UD.

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

I bet they are going to give this a 3 hour spot on Spike. They have to. If this only gets a 2 hour spot then we know pretty much that at least half of the final 16 fighters in the house will not be fighting in the UFC at all.

Exactly what i was thinking! It will HAVE to be 3 hours now, surely this fight cant be a prelim! Quality fight but i like Lil Heathen in the upset i think

wolfman » Posted 6/22/07 2:06:00PM

Should be an exciting fight. I'll be rooting for Stephens!

[View Full Version of this Page]