MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Mark Kerr   [View Full Version]
p_unit23 » Posted 1/24/07 5:02:00PM

Damn, Mark Kerr looks terrible now. I guess thats what happens after you lay off the juice.

IriShame » Posted 3/25/08 7:48:00PM

What a horrific beast he's become. That's a public service announcement right there. I mean, Jesus, he could frighten children.

babytater03 » Posted 8/28/07 10:32:00AM

Posted by p_unit23

Damn, Mark Kerr looks terrible now. I guess thats what happens after you lay off the juice.

i was going to post this very same comment. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him on the Yamma show. i thought that he'd been replaced at the last minute until i noticed his ugly mug across the ring from Oleg.

Speaking of which, did anyone else notice that Oleg's last 4 wins have been by Kneebar?

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by p_unit23

I'm a bit confused...you already took part in this thread

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

Sheesh this looks familar.

fullerene » Posted 5/31/07 3:28:00PM

TBH, if I saw him at the beach looking like that I'd say he looks like a very strong guy who's got 30 pounds or so to lose. I think his appearance is only shocking to people who remember what he used to look like which was when he was both a highly trained and highly drug-enhanced athlete. He's not going to look like that again, but you could go to Wal Mart and find 50 people that look worse right now.

[View Full Version of this Page]