SAUNDERS KO/TKO 12 32%
SAUNDERS SUB 10 27%
SAUNDERS DECISION 3 8%
ROLLINS KO/TKO 5 14%
ROLLINS SUB 4 11%
ROLLINS DECISION 3 8%

Ben Saunders vs. Jared Rollins at UFC 86   [View Full Version]
CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

Ben Saunders (5-0-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and Jared Rollins (6-4 MMA, 0-1 UFC), two survivors from the recent purge of talent from "The Ultimate Fighter 6," will meet at UFC 86, a July 5 event that takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

LINK

babytater03 » Posted 8/28/07 10:32:00AM

I really dont know what it is (maybe because he mocks his opponents) about Ben, but i just dont like the guy. Jared i have nothing but respect for because of his absolute battle with WarMachine. He better pull a W out here or give another just memorable fight, otherwise i'm afraid July might be his last month of employment with Zuffa.
So i'm going to go w/ J-Rock here for a Rd. 2 sub.

So good to see J-Rock getting back in the Octagon. I can still see those vicious elbows he was giving to WarMachine from the bottom...such a great fight. I think i'm gonna go watch it right now

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Wasn't it warmachine? I think Saunders is the better of the two fighters and will pull off the 2nd rd sub.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Jared isnt very good, i dont really like either guy.

Saunders is just going to dominate this whole fight.

CantAndleDaRiddum » Posted 12/14/07 5:25:00PM

saunders tko 2nd rd

nickcuc547 » Posted 1/27/07 12:52:00PM

looks like they want to get rid of another tuf 6 fighter. saunders by ud.

Red-Dragon » Posted 6/23/07 8:48:00AM

I dont agree. I thought Rollins mad a pretty good accountr of himself against war machine and was winning up until the KO. Saunders is prob technically better but boring I find. I take rollins by decision as he seems to have more heart.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i thought ben would fight jared or matt arroyo on the card, alright prelim i see ben beating him

IriShame » Posted 3/25/08 7:48:00PM

Talk about an irrelevant fight. I got J-Rock in a UD. Saunders seems like his hearts never really in it. He might be a better technical fight than Rollins but it seems to me whoever loses this fight probably won't be around much longer in the UFC. Look for J-Rock to read the writing on the wall and will his way to a victory.

[View Full Version of this Page]