MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Anthony Johnson – Ready to ‘Rumble’   [View Full Version]
RMFG_187 » Posted 6/25/07 4:06:00AM

If you’re looking for similarities between welterweight adversaries Anthony Johnson and Tommy Speer, you can find plenty of them on the surface – both are farm-raised, both have wrestling backgrounds, both are short on world-class experience but long on potential. Yet when the bell rings on Wednesday night in Colorado, Johnson believes his power may be the one thing that separates the two prospects now and forever.

Web Link

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

tommy has power, but i think anthony will out work speer and eventually beat him down.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

tommy has power, but i think anthony will out work speer and eventually beat him down.

100%

RMFG_187 » Posted 6/25/07 4:06:00AM

A Johnson via Round 1 TKO

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

Posted by RMFG_187

A Johnson via Round 1 TKO

Here here. I've been following Anthony for some time. I think he has alot of potential to become a top 10, even top 5, in the next two years. His loss to Rich was very hard fought, and he took it on tow weeks notice. He even got a knockdown, but he gassed.

Anthony Rd 1 KO

BloodReign » Posted 3/25/08 8:29:00PM

interesting.....ppl are giving him a chance? hmm not seeing it sorry, speer's too good and tony has next to no ground game which is where the fight will end up

[View Full Version of this Page]