MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
UFC 89 ..Hulk Hogan vs Dan Severn   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
hathcock32 » Posted 1/16/07 8:07:00PM

Coming out of retirement at th ages of 65 and 68....The Beast and Hulkamania fight an MMA match.....I got hogan by KO LEG DROP

waylon_o » Posted 1/15/07 1:24:00PM

I wanna see the Ultimate Warrior/Hulk Hogan rematch from Wrestlemania 5, only with UFC rules. Or possibly even Ultimate Warrior/Papa Shango from Wreslemania 7 hahahaha

mmadb » Posted 1/17/07 11:21:00AM

His name is WARRIOR now, he dropped the ultimate part. And yes, legally, he change his name to be in fact...WARRIOR. What a twat.

JimiMak » Posted 1/24/07 9:31:00PM

Posted by mmadb

His name is WARRIOR now, he dropped the ultimate part. And yes, legally, he change his name to be in fact...WARRIOR. What a twat.

He wanted it to be ULTIMATE WARRIOR but was issued a cease and desist by Vince McMahon F***** Toolbag, he thought if he made it his legal name he could get around the Copyright infringement.

Ya, he's one messed up dude.

CLASSIC

Dude. That could quite possibly be the greatest post I've read yet.

I think the Warrior used to snort way too much blow.

JimiMak » Posted 1/24/07 9:31:00PM

Posted by mmadb

CLASSIC

made my day thanx for the link. also see the vids of what he does now.

Posted by JimiMak

Posted by mmadb

CLASSIC

made my day thanx for the link. also see the vids of what he does now.

HAHA yeah i watched like 5 of them

xchickox » Posted 1/26/07 10:31:00AM

that video was genius

It's off "The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior" DVD the WWE released some time last year. It was pretty amusing all around but for the most part was a smearfest.

Regadless, his promos were all just plain terrible like that. Jericho and Christian made that clip that much funnier though.

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by hathcock32

Coming out of retirement at th ages of 65 and 68....The Beast and Hulkamania fight an MMA match.....I got hogan by KO LEG DROP

Dude start putting your threads like this in the Locker Room.
This is a terrible idea. Will either still be Alive by UFC 89? Hulk might not after so many years of pro wrestling its amazing he is alive now.

hathcock32 » Posted 1/16/07 8:07:00PM

Who cares have fun with it....does it really bother you that much...............by the way the Ultimate Warrior video was priceless hahahahaha

The Warriors eyes after all that blow

Svartorm » Posted 1/24/07 8:41:00PM

I actually really like Warriors writings. Hes a good Conservative Republican and does some ballsy speeches at liberal colleges.

Fun Svartorm Fact: I accidently broke a dudes nose with a Hulk Hogan leg drop in a wrestling match. Oops.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Ydoc » Posted 2/2/07 9:39:00AM

Posted by mmadb
It's off "The Self-Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior" DVD the WWE released some time last year. It was pretty amusing all around but for the most part was a smearfest.

The best part? They gave him the World Title. I sure that was the plan all along, give him the title so they could make fun of him a decade and a half later.

The best part is while Hogan is acting all low key like Warrior is over the top he brought Warrior into WCW just so he could beat him, because he was never able to get over the loss in WWF. Warrior might be insane but Hogan is a 5 year old.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]