MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Loiseau Wins Decisively   [View Full Version]
Porch28 » Posted 2/11/07 3:08:00PM

GATINEAU, Quebec, March 29 -- It was a triumphant return home for David Loiseau (Pictures) on Saturday as he dominated Todd Gouwenberg (Pictures) in the main event of Hardcore Championship Fighting "Crow's Nest" at the Robert Guertin Arena.

LINK

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

OOOOH SWEET IT IS

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Good to hear. I saw he won via UD and was wondering if it was a lackluster performance or not. Hopefully he can stay on track and in the W column.

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

Wow, two 10-8 rounds from one judge.

I hope to see David back in full swing soon. He deserved better than what the UFC gave him.

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

And Todd Gouwenberg is no Joke, he is Huge at Middleweught and It's a Great Win for David. Mabey he's making his comback. I also personally he Won that Fight against Jason Day.

Speaking of being a huge MW; Gouwenberg just fought Lil Nog at 205, and then dropped to 185 for Loiseau?

Does he normally fight at both weights or was this his first cut to 185?

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Posted by Kpro

Speaking of being a huge MW; Gouwenberg just fought Lil Nog at 205, and then dropped to 185 for Loiseau?

Does he normally fight at both weights or was this his first cut to 185?

Yeah that was his 1st Cut to Middleweight and he used to Fight at Heavyweight, So I think he should just Fight at 205 because that's where he Fights better at.

"I'm just working my ground and pound," Loiseau said after his win. "Just give me some time. I'm gonna have the best ground and pound in the world. Sooner or later I'm going to prove it. I'm going to start finishing guys in there. I'm training every day. I'm never going to quit."

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

Posted by Rush

Wow, two 10-8 rounds from one judge.

I hope to see David back in full swing soon. He deserved better than what the UFC gave him.

Feeling the same way

[View Full Version of this Page]