MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Josh Koscheck re-signs with the UFC   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Porch28 » Posted 2/11/07 3:08:00PM

FiveOuncesOfPain.com has confirmed with sources close to negotiations between Josh Koscheck and the UFC that Koscheck has re-signed with the organization. Koscheck is coming off of a TKO victory over up-and-coming welterweight Dustin Hazelett at UFC 82. Details of the deal are not available at this time.

LINK

whardin19 » Posted 7/25/07 9:08:00PM

Good deal here. I didn't want to see Koshcheck leave the UFC. He's a good fighter and I'm glad the re-signed him.

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

oh snap i was hoping that Koscheck was gonna sign with DREAM and fight Sakhiraba. Now that would be an awesome match-up!

jgtribbett » Posted 3/15/07 6:33:00PM

i did.. i want to see alot of guys leave... so i dont have to watch ufc anymore

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Posted by silverbullet

oh snap i was hoping that Koscheck was gonna sign with DREAM and fight Sakhiraba. Now that would be an awesome match-up!

Oh snap if only you knew how to spell the legend that is sakuraba's name lol. Good attempt though.

DevonFoxy » Posted 6/27/07 1:57:00PM

Well all i have to say its about time. Now we can see him fight Lytle which should be an amazing fight to say the least. Great guy to keep for the UFC I smell title shot if he beats Lytle though by no means is it going to be easy.

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

Posted by cmill21

Oh snap if only you knew how to spell the legend that is sakuraba's name lol. Good attempt though.

how about some props come on

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Well all i have to say its about time. Now we can see him fight Lytle which should be an amazing fight to say the least. Great guy to keep for the UFC I smell title shot if he beats Lytle though by no means is it going to be easy.

u cant give him a title shot after this win fitch is in front of him karo and if penn is still trying 2 get a fight with st pierre all 3 should be in front of him ...

DevonFoxy » Posted 6/27/07 1:57:00PM

Posted by quezocrema0032

Posted by DevonFoxy

u cant give him a title shot after this win fitch is in front of him karo and if penn is still trying 2 get a fight with st pierre all 3 should be in front of him ...

Normally I would agree with you but the only loss he has in the past 7 fights is against the Current Co-Champion. in GSP a win over Lytle would put him over the top imo all those guys you named are there but I think Kos would beat all them with the exception of Penn so what can ya do I personally hope we get to see it

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by metal_mecca43

i did.. i want to see alot of guys leave... so i dont have to watch ufc anymore

I'm sure if you ask nicely, no one will hold a gun to your head and force you to watch.

coldchillin » Posted 6/29/07 11:55:00AM

glad to see he re-signed too... I had hoped to see the rubbermatch between him and Diego Sanchez but I guess having Sanchez fight on the TUF finale and putting Koscheck against Lytle allows the UFC to utilize both of their popularity.

bls1919 » Posted 6/25/07 1:09:00AM

This is great news. I really like KOS. He has tremendous potential with an improved Stand up game.

skatenate » Posted 5/11/07 6:48:00AM

yeah, so glad to see him stay

jakeiceman » Posted 4/24/07 5:18:00AM

Bitchin I like Kos for some reason....I guess mostly because he handed Diego a loss.....made my night that day....good news though.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

I'm pretty glad he's re-signed, i seem to like him a bit more each time i see him fight and he's got massive potential.

Any details of the pay structure he's on yet ? Educated guesses ?

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]