i thought this fight would happen and now it will according to mmamania.com
both are good fighters, starting to be a good main card so far
tibau vs stevenson
cote vs almeida
griffith vs rampage
lytle vs ???

i can't wait to go!!!

Cladrix » Posted 7/29/07 3:17:00AM

I was just wondering what had happened to Tibau. Sucks to be him because he just lost to Tyson Griffin now he has to fight Stevenson.......

Stevenson by 2 rd. tko

ToeZup » Posted 2/24/08 8:50:00PM

I think Joe Daddy is going to be on a mission in this fight.
You saw how passionate he was in the Penn fight. I'm definitely taking Stevenson here. If Gleison can't handle Tyson, I don't think he can handle Stevenson. Nothing against Gleison Tibau he is a great fighter.

xchickox » Posted 1/26/07 10:31:00AM

i cant see joe daddy being troubled massively by tibau, i think he's too strong for him, i think he'll win by 2nd rd sub

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

idk this should be a good fight, both big 155er's tibau taller with reach i think. Stevenson prolly a better wrestler. Should be a good fight, dont see either finishing each other.

BradDC » Posted 1/21/08 12:44:00AM

that should be a good fight. i would have to go with joe daddy tho just because i dont think that he will stand up with tibau just cause of the reach.

mrliquid » Posted 9/3/07 6:41:00PM

Big Joe by 2nd round sub

tylerlee123 » Posted 11/30/07 1:16:00PM

I was Impressed with Tibau in his fight with Tyson Griffin he showed that he is a solid contender in the lightweight division, but Joe Daddy is going to be out to kill that night, I think he'll take this one by TKO

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Stevenson by Decision, Tibau's a tough guy!

LuketheDuke » Posted 1/19/08 1:50:00PM

Stevenson with a late round guillotine or by decision.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Damn...tough break for Tibau. I'm still gonna be pulling for him, though.

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

Tibau is going to give up his back and get RNC'ed 2nd round.

F--K_Luck_AuH2O » Posted 8/29/07 6:36:00PM

I thought Gleison Tibau beat Tyson Griffen. I honestly don't see how Tyson won that match.

With that said, I chose Stevenson by unanimous.

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

I thought Gleison definitely beat Tyson Griffin so I am expecting him to give Joe hell. Especially since both are wizards on the ground with submissions, I can't see really either of them getting an advantage in this fight. There stand up is pretty equal too IMO but if I had to choose I'd pick Gleison on the feet since he looked excellent and crisp against Tyson.

I'm definitely picking a split decision in this fight. It so hard to tell since both are submission wizards and both are pretty decent on the feet with Gleison borderline good. I'll go with the underdog though in Gleison. He's more established on the ground with submissions while Joe is really only great with chokes. His stand up is better so I'll go with him in a close decision which should be a sick fast pace war, and a hell of a fight.

Mchubb316 » Posted 2/14/07 2:00:00PM

Stevenson 2nd round tko

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]