MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
TUF 3 2 Years Later: Where Are They Now?   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

It's been almost 2 years since the 3rd season of The Ultimate Fighter premiered on Spike, and UFC has now put up an interesting article that takes a look at where the 16 participants are now in their UFC careers and what their future might hold.

Article

whardin19 » Posted 7/25/07 9:08:00PM

Good article. I was wondering where some of these guys went.

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

I hate how they keep praising Bisping by calling the Hamil fight a "razor sharp close decision" when Hamil clearly dominated him on the feet!!!

But a good article none the less. Nice read, nice find!

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

that's pretty good, i think they should do one of these article's for each of the season's of TUF that would be interesting.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

WOW this was a greta season but the fighters produced havnt really produced Bisbing and Hamill to me ar ethe bright spots lets just wait and see Herman was a disapointment after the show

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

i dotn think hermen was a dissapointment he got off on a bad start but now is running through a few people and they do one for every season they just wait 2 years and then give the report but in my opnion this tuff was horrible realy didnt produce much of nething =/ well atleast not compared 2 seasons 1 and 2 ... and season 5 is among the best of the seasons

ohiostate1016 » Posted 9/20/07 12:33:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

that's pretty good, i think they should do one of these article's for each of the season's of TUF that would be interesting.

TUF 1
TUF 2
TUF 3

(From a buddy's blog...)

Kracker_Jap » Posted 12/27/07 9:23:00PM

WOW I think may be Spinning how good Bisping is

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Obviously TUF 4, when they get to it, is going to be very interesting because it's both sides-Lutter missed weight and blew his shot against Silva, and we all know what Serra did with his shot.

RMFG_187 » Posted 6/25/07 4:06:00AM

Posted by DCRage

Obviously TUF 4, when they get to it, is going to be very interesting because it's both sides-Lutter missed weight and blew his shot against Silva, and we all know what Serra did with his shot.

speaking on TUF 4. does anyone think like i do... the fact that Lutter will put Franklin into retirement? lol not really retirement, but embarrassment.

cloppio » Posted 7/6/07 1:18:00AM

yeah really good write up. makes me wonder about others from other shows.

Tein_Lung » Posted 2/13/08 1:07:00AM

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by DCRage

speaking on TUF 4. does anyone think like i do... the fact that Lutter will put Franklin into retirement? lol not really retirement, but embarrassment.

lutter will get stomped on my Franklin

moob » Posted 2/24/07 2:39:00PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I hate how they keep praising Bisping by calling the Hamil fight a "razor sharp close decision" when Hamil clearly dominated him on the feet!!!

Let it go man, that's just not healthy.

F--K_Luck_AuH2O » Posted 8/29/07 6:36:00PM

Looking back on the different TUF's:

TUF 1 and TUF 2 were stacked.

TUF 3 was horrible.

TUF 4 included experienced fighters, but even then failed to match the overall talent of TUF 1 and TUF 2.

TUF 5: Was very good, not stacked, but very good.

TUF 6: Was horrible.

In all honesty, I think that it was impossible to match the talent of TUF's 1 and 2. Because by the time TUF 3 came along MMA had become mainstream due to the previous seasons...all of the good amatuer talent had either already been scouted to the UFC or signed to contracts for other promotions. Furthermore, I think the UFC got a big head believing that it was not the quality of the fighters going into the show, but the quality of the fighters leaving the show. This meaning the UFC was so suprised by the sucess of their TUF alumi they believed that being on the show made anybody good; thus meaning they could throw cans on TUF 3 and turn them into stars...this obviously did not work.

casey64 » Posted 7/5/07 2:39:00PM

Nice

[View Full Version of this Page]