MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Dream Pre-fight Press Conference (video)   [View Full Version]
juanez13 » Posted 7/12/07 9:54:00PM

Dream held a press conference Friday in Tokyo, where the promotion introduced the lineup for its debut effort and encouraged the athletes to address the press.

Gesias Calvancante (Pictures), Shinya Aoki (Pictures), Mirko Filipovic (Pictures) and the rest of the fighters on the card made their last public comments on the eve of battle.

LINK

at Cro cops opponent......Alvarez and Dida with a heated stare down, this is one of the fights im most excited, i think other than Aoki vs JZ, this is the most even match.

also liking Black Mamba's outfit...Aoki looking out of place amongst the fighters, but again looks are deceiving.

Cladrix » Posted 7/29/07 3:17:00AM

Andre Dida and Eddie Alvarez looked like they wanted to throw it down right then and there.

what the hell is up with Kawajiri's hair??

Posted by Cladrix

Andre Dida and Eddie Alvarez looked like they wanted to through it down right then and there.

what the hell is up with Kawajiri's hair??

yea alvarez and dida staredown was intense.......when Kawajiri walked in i thought he had corn rolls but it was just lines going through his head, i've done similar things in my head, just with different designs.

wolfman » Posted 6/22/07 2:06:00PM

Boku and Hansen should be another evenly matched fight that people are overlooking. I was tempted to pick Boku to win, but I think Hansen should be able to pull off the win.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Uno, Melendez or Shaolin will be in the 2nd round. Any guesses as to who it will be?

[View Full Version of this Page]