MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Shonie Carter Interview   [View Full Version]
JWils » Posted 7/27/07 12:39:00PM

Shonie Carter Interview

Shonie's a funny dude. Check it out. Talks about Shamrock, GSP vs. Serra, and other random stuff.

xburbx » Posted 6/21/07 5:17:00PM

He's an idiot. He's a wash up and Serra will have to lose 2-3 fights in a row to entertain a non televised UFC Shonnie Carter trilogy fight.

silverbullet » Posted 5/28/07 3:41:00PM

Oh man he's hilarious. I agree with pretty much everything he said. Particularly about Cro Cop, Fedor, and how Anderson Silva and Quinton are "PRIDE" fighters.

good interview

disorderlyvision » Posted 2/22/07 12:49:00PM

Posted by xburbx

He's an idiot. He's a wash up and Serra will have to lose 2-3 fights in a row to entertain a non televised UFC Shonnie Carter trilogy fight.

you're an idiot. mr. international is a pimp.

Ronin74 » Posted 1/14/07 10:51:00PM

That interview was a riot. I think they should bring Shonie and Bas in as commentators for all MMA events from now on. Every moment would be pure entertainment with those two.

xburbx » Posted 6/21/07 5:17:00PM

rampage is funny, shonnie is annoying

xposipx » Posted 4/30/07 2:39:00PM

qft disorderlyvision

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

Posted by JWils

Shonie Carter Interview

Shonie's a funny dude. Check it out. Talks about Shamrock, GSP vs. Serra, and other random stuff.

You know bashing fighters isn't welcome at all here. Shonie is a tough fight for anyone at WW. He has proved more than once he can hang with almost anyone at 170.

whardin19 » Posted 7/25/07 9:08:00PM

Dudes! Shonie Carter is one hilarious ass dude! That stuff he said about Shamrock going out and picking up some Cougars. I about fell out of my seat laughing! Then he started making fun of the names of the guys Fedor has fought....ha ha ha!!!! This dude is entertaining and I think he deserves one more shot in the UFC.

[View Full Version of this Page]