MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
UFC Fight Club   [View Full Version]
apdscott » Posted 9/7/07 5:17:00AM

Just wanted to ask is the Ultimate UFC Fight Club worth joining? What are the benefits? The UFC website is not very informative. Also to save me from having to start a new topic where is the best place for mma merchandise. i.e. T-shirts for fighters like Anderson Silvia, Nog Fedor etc? Thanks for your help.

fullerene » Posted 5/31/07 3:28:00PM

I'm a member, but I don't even know what the benefits are. I know they have a website with discussion boards and some videos, but it has a lot less to offer than a site like this in that regard. You also get invitations to the wiegh-ins and fighter conferences before fights, but I think you can get into those without a membership as well--maybe you get preferential seating?

There is a premium Fight Club membership that is more expensive and allows you pre-sale ticket buys. If that's why you want the membership, make sure you get that package.

Hopefully someone who's actually gotten use out of joining will post here. I"m kind of curious whether I'm missing out on anything.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Im a member only thing is to buy tix before they come out I had a chance to buy ring side tix for UFN 13 but blew it on that other than that ? ? ?

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

As previously mentioned, I am also a member only for the ticket pre-sale. Fight Club members do get an exlusive q&a session with Dana and a fighter, prior to weigh-ins...which means you also get first dibs on the autograph session as well as first seating for the weigh-ins. Of coarse there will be several hundred other people with the same advantage, so it's by no means a golden ticket. The other perks are hardly worth mentioning. So, if you plan on attending a live event, it may be worth it, but otherwise probably not IMO.

JimiMak » Posted 1/24/07 9:31:00PM

Ya, I've never joined, but I figure if they announce an event close to me i'll prob'ly becom a member to get early tix and the q&a weigh in thing.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i am alos a member just cause i get the tickets earlier, you get like 10% off the ufc store, i don't go into the fight club at all, they have it that if you have msn, or aol as your web browser they don't allow you to message board, or do anything else,

tberg420 » Posted 1/24/07 6:05:00PM

I'm a member and it's well worth the cost. Fight Club members get into the arena about an hour and half earlier than others. The non-fight club members were regulated to the very top rows of seating during the weigh ins and had no shot to get autographs or anything. You also get to buy tickets earlier than most. People in Canada were lucky to get tickets if you weren't a fight club member. Usually there is an autograph session before the events as well and non fight club members don't have a chance to get to it. There's a lot more people without the fight club membership and it makes things easier to get in if you are a member.

apdscott » Posted 9/7/07 5:17:00AM

Thank for the replies. Anyone got any info on my other question. Where to get the t-shirts.

exonerated » Posted 3/3/08 6:46:00AM

I have never actually bought anything from here, but they do have some nice selections.

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

So if you don't live somewhere they schedule an event, there is no point to joining?

Seems like they'd want to fix that to get more people wanting to join than just the Nevada, California, Florida, New Jersey, Ohio, etc. fans.

Kracker_Jap » Posted 12/27/07 9:23:00PM

I don't know about the fight club but the Fantasy league is'nt that good

A bunch of us on here should start a team over there??? any takers???

tberg420 » Posted 1/24/07 6:05:00PM

Posted by Kpro

So if you don't live somewhere they schedule an event, there is no point to joining?

Seems like they'd want to fix that to get more people wanting to join than just the Nevada, California, Florida, New Jersey, Ohio, etc. fans.

Your correct. I live in Indy but always go to the shows in Ohio. I'm going to try to make it to Vegas this year as well. If they go to Chicago as well.

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

Posted by grappler0000

As previously mentioned, I am also a member only for the ticket pre-sale. Fight Club members do get an exlusive q&a session with Dana and a fighter, prior to weigh-ins...which means you also get first dibs on the autograph session as well as first seating for the weigh-ins. Of coarse there will be several hundred other people with the same advantage, so it's by no means a golden ticket. The other perks are hardly worth mentioning. So, if you plan on attending a live event, it may be worth it, but otherwise probably not IMO.

I agree but it was well worth it to me when I went to UFC 69. I was so glad I got it. I got to talk to Joe Silva for almost an hour because no one else really knew who he was. I also got to meet GSP, KOS, Serra(who came off rude like he didn't want to be there), Sanchez, Herring, and a few others. I got to talk to Dana for a few as well really cool guy and even upgraded my tickets for free.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I have debated about joining in my head.I live in Ohio,and their would probably a lot of perks to it like some poster have previously mentioned.

The cost seems a little steep to me,and some of the bonuses of being a member don't seem that impressive (like the message boards),but i'm glad everyone posted what they did.

If they threw in something like a free T-shirt I might do it for sure.

[View Full Version of this Page]