MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Boetsch plans to stay in UFC   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

UFC newcomer Tim Boetsch (7-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC), who earned an exciting TKO victory over fellow light heavyweight David Heath (7-3 MMA, 2-3 UFC) in his debut at this past weekend’s UFC 81 event, thinks he may have found a new home with the organization.

The UFC’s newest light heavyweight, who took the UFC 81 fight on just 10 days’ notice, discussed that debut fight and his plans for the future on Wednesday’s episode of TAGG Radio (www.taggradio.com), a partner site of MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).
link

RMFG_187 » Posted 6/25/07 4:06:00AM

remarkable striker, great LHW fighter, he should drop to MW tho, he could make it. but the best thing is

i picked he would win 1st Rnd TKO/KO

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

The way he threw Heath towards the end of the match and those lead leg front kicks were nice. One thing I like about this guy is he didn't complain about not getting the fight of the night or the knockout bonus. He was very grateful for the opportunity and he will be back. Also, its pretty impressive for somebody who took the fight on 10 days notice.

BlazinSaddle » Posted 2/3/08 10:03:00PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

The way he threw Heath towards the end of the match and those lead leg front kicks were nice. One thing I like about this guy is he didn't complain about not getting the fight of the night or the knockout bonus. He was very grateful for the opportunity and he will be back. Also, its pretty impressive for somebody who took the fight on 10 days notice.

haha its my belief that the throw on his head put him out he just happened to bounce on his hands and knees, ref coulda easily stopped it after boetch hit him and heath didnt defend after the throw, dam boetsch is for real

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

haha its my belief that the throw on his head put him out he just happened to
bounce on his hands and knees, ref coulda easily stopped it after boetch hit him and heath didnt defend after the throw, dam boetsch is for real

Herb was probably sick of being blamed for early stoppages and let it go for a bit haha.

Or maybe he just doesn't like Heath.

Leland » Posted 4/24/07 11:10:00AM

Man what a match. *hopes on the boetsch train* lol

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by BlazinSaddle

bounce on his hands and knees, ref coulda easily stopped it after boetch hit him and heath didnt defend after the throw, dam boetsch is for real

Herb was probably sick of being blamed for early stoppages and let it go for a bit haha.

yeah alot of ppl dont like heath it seems, especially boetch and babalu, maybe heath should keep his mouth shut saying things like "hes a wrestler pretending to be a striker" then gets thrown to the ground and beaten lol justice is served

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by BlazinSaddle

yeah alot of ppl dont like heath it seems, especially boetch and babalu, maybe heath should keep his mouth shut saying things like "hes a wrestler pretending to be a striker" then gets thrown to the ground and beaten lol justice is served

Haha that was one of my favourite ass kickings in the UFC by far. He took a hell of a beating two times in a row it's time to get rid of him.

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Haha that was one of my favourite ass kickings in the UFC by far. He took a hell of a beating two times in a row it's time to get rid of him.

definatly one of the best ko's LOL i think theyll throw him to the wolves again, perhaps wandy vs heath? please!!!!!

mk1630 » Posted 5/29/07 2:40:00PM

Ha...if they wanted to get Heath out that bad then yea it would be a great idea lol. Wandy by KO at 0:07 of the first round!

MALICE » Posted 9/17/07 10:04:00PM

Boetsch is legit

LayinFrame » Posted 1/13/08 4:36:00PM

Boetsch is a beast. I have to say that after i saw that matchup i really didnt care about the lesnar/mir fight any longer haha. pretty sure if i took a fight on a 10 day noticed i would get my ass kicked to high hell. cant wait to see more of him

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Here's a really good interview with him, I think people will enjoy it.
http://www.mmafighting.com/interviews/2008/tim_boetsch_post_ufc_81.html

Bemin » Posted 8/26/07 4:41:00PM

Here's a really good interview with him, I think people will enjoy it.
http://www.mmafighting.com/interviews/2008/tim_boetsch_post_ufc_81.html

Nice find, thanks.

Clicky for the lazy

Boetsch: "If a fight goes to decision I don’t feel like I’ve won that fight. I’ve never been in that position yet"

did he just say hes never gone to a decision, he lost a decision to matyushenko, maybe he means the position to win a decision, idk maybe he forgot he fought him lol

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]