MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Pat Miletich-Endorsed Corey Hill Makes UFC Debut Tonight   [View Full Version]
madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

One of the problems when a promoter does 30 shows a year, as the UFC is doing this year, is that there will be cards which are bereft of stars.

And, at first glance, The Ultimate Fight Night card tonight in the Pearl at The Palms (Spike TV, 9 p.m. ET/PT), seems to be one of those. The main event, a welterweight battle between Josh Burkman and Mike Swick, has no title implications.

Link

Cobbs666 » Posted 1/16/07 10:11:00PM

is this true??? 30 shows this year??? that is wickedly insane

CornishMMA » Posted 2/27/07 10:43:00AM

yeah where did that come from??? ive seen nothing about the UFC doing more than they did last year??? same contract with spike i think, id say 20 ish is more likely (15 ppvs maybe, then 4 fight nights + 2 tuf finales)

CiaoBaby » Posted 3/29/07 5:49:00PM

Berift of "stars" or not, a good fight is a good fight and I see some good fights on this card tonight. I dont know about anyone else but I'm pretty excited about it.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by CiaoBaby

Berift of "stars" or not, a good fight is a good fight and I see some good fights on this card tonight. I dont know about anyone else but I'm pretty excited about it.

Spoken like a true fan.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

I've been waiting for this fight night for a while. I was a huge fan of a lot of the TUF 5 guys. I'm really hoping that the fights pan out the way I want, and that I get to see Cole Miller's fight, and Cory Hill's fight.

Ogre365 » Posted 5/8/07 2:29:00PM

Yeah records show there has been exactly 20 UFC events in the last year not counting tonights.

Kracker_Jap » Posted 12/27/07 9:23:00PM

30 shows would be awsome....

Title fights or not

I will wait to see if this dream comes true

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

That's a lot of shows lol sounds good

[View Full Version of this Page]